Whale in the Clyde.

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

When I heard there was a Whale in the Clyde I thought some Fat weegie mare had launched herself off the Jamaica Bridge, but when I left the office I had a look and actually, it was a real whale.

Poor thing will be confused with all the buckfast and pie supper effluent in the water.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8268530.stm

Anyway it was just pacing up and down in a small area of the river and surfacing quite regularly, but the outlook can't be good.

BDMLR vet Cameron McPherson said he was worried the animal was unwell.

If it wasn't unwell when it entered the estuary, the poor bugger certainly will be now.

When I heard there was a Whale in the Clyde I thought some Fat weegie mare had launched herself off the Jamaica Bridge, but when I left the office I had a look and actually, it was a real whale.

Poor thing will be confused with all the buckfast and pie supper effluent in the water.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8268530.stm

Anyway it was just pacing up and down in a small area of the river and surfacing quite regularly, but the outlook can't be good.

are you sure it was "pacing" up and down? :)

they're probably launching bricks and buckfast bottles at it from the bridges.

When I heard there was a Whale in the Clyde I thought some Fat weegie mare had launched herself

Michelle McMhanus? :43:

Never mind that - what's the link on that page to Chas and Dave all about?!!

Snooker Loopy, RIP.

:57::57::57::57:

There's a thread for that!! :2thumbsup:

Never mind that - what's the link on that page to Chas and Dave all about?!!

Snooker Loopy, RIP.

:57::57::57::57:

Sadly, they've split up. Pot the red then screw back for the yellow green brown blue pink and black....:smiley2: Sadly, we'll never hear lyrics like that again. :57:

Sadly, they've split up. Pot the red then screw back for the yellow green brown blue pink and black....:smiley2: Sadly, we'll never hear lyrics like that again. :57:

You wont stop talking , why dont you give it a rest.:10900:

You wont stop talking , why dont you give it a rest.:10900:

I thought you were being smart, then the penny dropped. :10900: Cracker. :smiley2:

Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, bunny, bunny, bunny....:2thumbsup:

Archived