FAO overseas jambos - hearts world question

Mr Loverman

I'm off overseas for 3 months from today and I was going to subscribe to hearts world. Do you just get the radio commentary or do you get live streaming of the games too?

Also, what's the quality like?

Live commentary from Mark Donaldson and Gary MacKay. Live video feed from matches that are live on tv. But for ome reason we always seem to get live video stream from Parkhead, like tomorrow, even though the match isn't live on TV. Always wondered why that was!

Cheers

Lynn

Live commentary from Mark Donaldson and Gary MacKay. Live video feed from matches that are live on tv. But for ome reason we always seem to get live video stream from Parkhead, like tomorrow, even though the match isn't live on TV. Always wondered why that was!

Cheers

Lynn

Thanks Lynn, i'll defo subscribe especially if I'll get to see tomorrows game.

One other question, if I pay by a uk card will it give me the international package? I'll be logged on overseas when subscribing.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Thanks Lynn, i'll defo subscribe especially if I'll get to see tomorrows game.

One other question, if I pay by a uk card will it give me the international package? I'll be logged on overseas when subscribing.

Shouldn't be an issue. It works on geo ip rather than payment.

All Celtic and Rangers games are broadcast worldwide Lynn. Satan TV show them here.

Aah...now I know. Thanks, Geoff.:2thumbsup:

alwaysthereinspirit
I'm off overseas for 3 months from today and I was going to subscribe to hearts world. Do you just get the radio commentary or do you get live streaming of the games too?

Also, what's the quality like?

I like it. The commentary is so biased it's like being at Tynie.:10900:

Well worth it to me.

Archived