Tv license

Dandyman

Does anyone else on hear legally not have a Tv License?

Loads of people on hear state that tv is p!sh, but do you still pay for a license?. We moved into our new house in September 2008 and only watched tv about 3 times up until May when Yellowstone was on, so decided to cancel my tv license, i was amazed how easy it is to do, as all i had to do was unplug the tv ariel and detune the channels. We can still watch DVD's and play the Wii, without paying a small fortune to the BBC for not watching there p!sh.

You still need a licence if you own equipment capable of receiving TV programmes. And I think that includes a computer connected to broadband. Remember that your licence pays for a lot of things like radio and the BBC website.

I think I might get one, it sounds great.

Im more than happy to pay for it. Match of the day makes up for any of the other ****e thats on, that and the fact that we have one of the best news broadcasters in the world.

Saying that, Im 18 and pay jack ****. :laugh:

You still need a licence if you own equipment capable of receiving TV programmes. And I think that includes a computer connected to broadband. Remember that your licence pays for a lot of things like radio and the BBC website.

I think I might get one, it sounds great.

Not according to Tv Licensing i dont, as long as what i'm viewing on the internet is not being shown on tv at the same time as i'm viewing it.

this is the criteria for needing a tv license

You must be covered by a valid TV Licence if you watch or record television programmes as they're being shown on TV. It makes no difference what equipment you use - whether it?s a laptop, PC, mobile phone, digital box, DVD recorder or a TV set - you still need a licence.

You do not need a TV Licence to view video clips on the internet, as long as what you are viewing is not being shown on TV at the same time as you are viewing it.

The Licence also pays for BBC Radio services too..but being honest the telly is Pesh I hardly watch it except the odd comedy and the footie...same old faces we've had for years...about time all those old codgers moved over to let others take over they have had their day!!

Telly these days is so:qqb017:

Archived