What Is Romanov Doing For Hearts ?

HEARTS FOREVER

HEARTS FOREVER

Apart from keeping the club at Tyncastle can anyone enlighten me as to what he is doing for the club.

Still no Manager.

Still no stand.

9th in the league.

Debt at it highest level in our history. (more than double on any previous owner)

No Europe

No Communication from the Romanovs

Over ?14 million in transfer fees collected in the past 18 month wheres the money?)

Crowds on the dwindle.

The team is garbage

Frail still babbling on and making a fool of not only himself but the club with the rubbish he talks in the press and the rubbish he puts out on the park.

SO WHAT GOOD IS HE DOING FOR THE CLUB NOW?

Apart from keeping the club at Tyncastle can anyone enlighten me as to what he is doing for the club.

Stopping us from going breasts up.

Still no Manager.

Still no stand.

9th in the league.

Debt at it highest level in our history. (more than double on any previous owner)

No Europe

Over ?14 million in transfer fees collected in the past 18 month wheres the money?)

Crowds on the dwindle.

The team is garbage

Frail still babbling on and making a fool of not only himself but the club with the rubbish he talks in the press and the rubbish he puts out on the park.

It really doesn't matter what Vladimir Romanov does.

He can make wild claims about Champions League success and winning the SPL.

He can start to assemble, then completely destroy our squad.

He can turn us into a laughing stock.

He can divide the fanbase.

He can stop coming to our games.

He can embarrass himself with nonsensical monkey rants and poems.

He can patronise and flatter the fans but then ignore them completely.

He can blame everybody but himself.

If he wants he can sell the stadium.

This warped little man is not Heart of Midlothian F.C. We are.

No man can obliterate 134 years of proud history

2005795333186267145_rs.jpg

hearts_team_sml.jpg

1900-0101.jpg

195758qb0.jpg

2019152018a2031979479b133939582l.jpg

2215591414.jpg

scup2006036bk3.jpg*

Even if the worst Hobonomic forecast was correct; even if the club went bust - There will always be a HMFC.

The fans of this club have nothing to fear.

*Thanks for that one Vlad.

Oh well, I guess it's all right then.

What options do you think are out there? Seriously.

I disagree.

I think it's naive at best and deluded at worst to currently hold a thought like that.

I completely agree with this.

We were fecked before he arrived, were fecked now we've got him and we'll be fecked if he goes.

It's easy to criticise what's going on, but can anyone put forward a feasible alternative?

Oh, the "loads of rich people in Edinburgh" fantasy is not allowed. Let's face it, if these mythical creatures did exist, they would have stepped in when the Pie slithered off the scene.

Over to you....

I disagree.

I think it's naive at best and deluded at worst to currently hold a thought like that.

I don't think we will be in any worse a position, whatever happens, than before Romanov arrived. If Robinson's Cala plan had come to fruition then we would have been broke and without assets. If Hearts went bust now the same applies.

I'd rather restart Hearts (Airdie style), in the 3rd division, and reclaim the club from the apathy it's drowning in, than continue this soulless, joyless farce.

That's a desperate position to hold but it is not naive or deluded.

It's easy to criticise what's going on, but can anyone put forward a feasible alternative?

Oh, the "loads of rich people in Edinburgh" fantasy is not allowed. Let's face it, if these mythical creatures did exist, they would have stepped in when the Pie slithered off the scene.

Over to you....

I agree.

If there was to be change, It would be of Romanovs doing, ie..What we have read on football rumours, that kinda makes sense to me.

Any Edinburgh/Scottish/British businessman had his opportunity 3 years ago and never stepped forward.

Only one man did and I'll always thank him for that regardless of what has happened since.

I'd rather restart Hearts (Airdie style), in the 3rd division, and reclaim the club from the apathy it's drowning in, than continue this soulless, joyless farce.

What a ridiculous statement. :mad:

There'd be nothing more soulless or joyless that playing in Div 3 or - more to the point - leaving Tynecastle.

I'm sorry but that is both naive and deluded.

You do realise what you are saying, You aren't drunk?

I don't believe any Hearts fan would want that.:hae36:

If there really was any motivation to start AFC Midlothian or what have you it would be happening. I've not heard a serious peep on the subject.

What a ridiculous statement. :mad:

There'd be nothing more soulless or joyless that playing in Div 3 or - more to the point - leaving Tynecastle.

I'm not suggesting we do this - all I'm suggesting is that if Hearts went bust we would re-emerge.

I'm suggesting that, if that happened, there would be more spirit and togetherness rather than the divisive, chaotic farce which currently passes for our club.

It seems equally as unlikely that Romanov will change his ways than some mystery Edinburgh billionaire emerges to redeem us.

It seems, based on the balance of evidence, that we are declining and no coherent plan exists to even restore us to the modest heights of competing for 3rd/4th place.

Lots of hitherto loyal Hearts fans (I know from personal experience) do not intend to renew their season tickets as long as this continues.

My point was essentially a positive one - no one can destroy our club.

HEARTS FOREVER
I'm not suggesting we do this - all I'm suggesting is that if Hearts went bust we would re-emerge.

I'm suggesting that, if that happened, there would be more spirit and togetherness rather than the divisive, chaotic farce which currently passes for our club.

It seems equally as unlikely that Romanov will change his ways than some mystery Edinburgh billionaire emerges to redeem us.

It seems, based on the balance of evidence, that we are declining and no coherent plan exists to even restore us to the modest heights of competing for 3rd/4th place.

Lots of hitherto loyal Hearts fans (I know from personal experience) do not intend to renew their season tickets as long as this continues.

My point was essentially a positive one - no one can destroy our club.

Great post.

HEARTS FOREVER

I think you need to take your head out of the sand.

Its your opinion which seems to be in the minority these days.;)

What are you wittering on about?

If restarting the club was the majority opinion we would have heard far more about it than a couple of discontented murmurs on an internet forum.

No I don't want Hearts in the 3rd division - I'm employing overblown rhetoric to make my point.

I wish I was drunk but I'm not yet.

Which opinion would that be?

And seeing as you never answered my question to you on the other thread about me being in denial, What do I have my head in the sand about?

Not wanting Hearts to fold, Sell Tynecastle and reform as AFC Hearts in the lower leagues?

If that is the case, I'd guess 95% of Hearts fans will have their heads in the sand.

Honestly, Some people.

No I don't want Hearts in the 3rd division - I'm employing overblown rhetoric to make my point.

I wish I was drunk but I'm not yet.

:thumb:

Oxymoron.

If anyone thinks Hearts will recover if they go breasts up and end up in Div 3, they need their head looked at.

All these "fans" who say they'd support "Hearts" in the amateur leagues at Inveleith Park really make my blood boil. It's romantic nonsense, nothing else.

I'd hope someone somewhere would take over. If Vlad was mad enough to do it then someone else will be too.

Just now we are all out of options as you say, that doesn't mean I have to be happy about the situation we are in. Just because we are stuck with Romanov doesn't become a excuse for the man or lessen the mess he has us in.

Oxymoron.

All these "fans" who say they'd support "Hearts" in the amateur leagues at Inveleith Park really make my blood boil. It's romantic nonsense, nothing else.

Agreed, I certainly wouldn't be there.

Which opinion would that be?

And seeing as you never answered my question to you on the other thread about me being in denial, What do I have my head in the sand about?

Not wanting Hearts to fold, Sell Tynecastle and reform as AFC Hearts in the lower leagues?

If that is the case, I'd guess 95% of Hearts fans will have their heads in the sand.

Honestly, Some people.

......So first you accuse me of being in denial and then of my head being in the sand but when asked what about, You cannot elaborate?

You really should have waited until your mucker was on here before you started throwing the insults around, At least you would have had someone to back you up.

:rolleyes:

Oxymoron.

If anyone thinks Hearts will recover if they go breasts up and end up in Div 3, they need their head looked at.

My dad's been going to Hearts matches home and away for over 40 years (including relegation seasons and the 2nd division) - but has lost the stomach for it since 2006. The same applies to plenty others. For you to suggest these people are not loyal Hearts fans is laughable.

there's always options. stop being so negative.

we are the HEARTS.

It really doesn't matter what Vladimir Romanov does.

He can make wild claims about Champions League success and winning the SPL.

He can start to assemble, then completely destroy our squad.

He can turn us into a laughing stock.

He can divide the fanbase.

He can stop coming to our games.

He can embarrass himself with nonsensical monkey rants and poems.

He can patronise and flatter the fans but then ignore them completely.

He can blame everybody but himself.

If he wants he can sell the stadium.

This warped little man is not Heart of Midlothian F.C. We are.

No man can obliterate 134 years of proud history

2005795333186267145_rs.jpg

hearts_team_sml.jpg

1900-0101.jpg

195758qb0.jpg

2019152018a2031979479b133939582l.jpg

2215591414.jpg

scup2006036bk3.jpg*

Even if the worst Hobonomic forecast was correct; even if the club went bust - There will always be a HMFC.

*Thanks for that one Vlad.

LOVE IT.

there's always options.

Where were the options when we were 6 weeks from selling Tynecastle and moving to Murrayfield without a plan Mitch?

there's always options. stop being so negative.

we are the HEARTS.

That's right Mitch - daft slogans will ensure our survival. :rolleyes:

Where were the options when we were 6 weeks from selling Tynecastle and moving to Murrayfield without a plan Mitch?

romanov was the option and he has lost the plot big time.

of course it won't be easy. watching romanov mismanage hearts isn't easy or do you enjoy watching our players, team and fans being messed about.

you know, i don't think you really care.

romanov was the option and he has lost the plot big time.

of course it won't be easy. watching romanov mismanage hearts isn't easy or do you enjoy watching our players, team and fans being messed about.

you know, i don't think you really care.

Whatever Mitch.

You stated 'there is always options'. You now concede romanov was the only option.

What makes you think there is another white knight out there now considering the debt has doubled from 3 years ago?

Oh and I enjoy watching Hearts play at Tynecastle whilst competing in the top league in Scotland.

I've not enjoyed this season, Not one bit. Much like 20 out of the 25 years or so i've been following Hearts.

I'll let others decide whether wanting Hearts to start again from scratch in the lower leagues is more 'caring'.

You are deluded.

That's right Mitch - daft slogans will ensure our survival. :rolleyes:

cheer's wee man.

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN

THE HEART AND SOUL OF EDINBURGH

WHAT A SLOGAN

i'm off to the pub.

Whatever Mitch.

You stated 'there is always options'. You now concede romanov was the only option.

What makes you think there is another white knight out there now considering the debt has doubled from 3 years ago?

Oh and I enjoy watching Hearts play at Tynecastle whilst competing in the top league in Scotland.

I've not enjoyed this season, Not one bit. Much like 20 out of the 25 years or so i've been following Hearts.

I'll let others decide whether wanting Hearts to start again from scratch in the lower leagues is more 'caring'.

You are deluded.

deluded maybe but never a loser. where's your backbone and pride man.

now i'm really off to the pub.

Billy the Jambo

The answer to the original question is fecking us up the arse as he has always done .I have never trusted the barsteward and never will

jambos are go!

I thought keeping Hearts at Tynecastle was the overwhelming reason Hearts Fans wanted Romanov in? Most of the rest of your post is opinion paraded as fact. No change there then. Crowds are dwindling dont make me laugh.

Still no Manager.

Still no stand.

9th in the league.

No Europe

Crowds on the dwindle.

The team is garbage

great post mate cant really argue on any of your points spot on we really are a joke

I thought keeping Hearts at Tynecastle was the overwhelming reason Hearts Fans wanted Romanov in? Most of the rest of your post is opinion paraded as fact. No change there then. Crowds are dwindling dont make me laugh.

which of this is not fact??

Still no Manager.

Still no stand.

9th in the league.

No Europe

Crowds on the dwindle.

The team is garbage

I think Vlad has made many people realise that there is more to Hearts than where we play

pity its taken 3 years for the majority to realise this!

I'm not saying what Hearts have done is at all good when I say; "maybe we have done a Kilmarnock", by that I mean we know Gretna are going down so we can get players off the wage list and throw in some younger talent. Even if it is Elliot or Mole, we will be starting our pre-2008/09-season plans early, instead of keeping younger players who can improve with matches out of the team while playing Velicka who was sure to be leaving in the summer anyway, play them now, get some more experience and get them fit and fighting for 2008/09.

I don't agree with what has been done, he was our top scorer and IMO the only way we were getting in the top 6 this season. If we start seeing the youngsters starting to play, I may change my opinion on the matter, although if we don't get into the top 6 I will be devistated.

I'm not saying what Hearts have done is at all good when I say; "maybe we have done a Kilmarnock", by that I mean we know Gretna are going down so we can get players off the wage list and throw in some younger talent. Even if it is Elliot or Mole, we will be starting our pre-2008/09-season plans early, instead of keeping younger players who can improve with matches out of the team while playing Velicka who was sure to be leaving in the summer anyway, play them now, get some more experience and get them fit and fighting for 2008/09.

I don't agree with what has been done, he was our top scorer and IMO the only way we were getting in the top 6 this season. If we start seeing the youngsters starting to play, I may change my opinion on the matter, although if we don't get into the top 6 I will be devistated.

I admire your optimism, however without Velicka's goals we have not got a snowballs chance in getting into the top six. Where are goals going to come from? Nade? Elliot?, Mole? Benniuseless? If he has sold on Velicka it's a sign that Romanov has absolutely no ambition for the rest of this season for Hearts. If that is the case every remaining match is almost meaningless.

I'm now left wondering if he has any real amitions for Hearts at all.

Romanov came in with big promises but he has not delivered. He might have kept us a Tynie but for how long? Does anyone seriously believe in this guy now?

If Velicka is sold it will be the latest in along line of crazy decisions that have made our club poorer in every sense of the word.

By all means get behind the team but let's not delude ourselves any longer.

jambos are go!
which of this is not fact??

Still no Manager.

Still no stand.

9th in the league.

No Europe

Crowds on the dwindle.

The team is garbage

Its virtually all opinion with no factual justification. Just read it properly.

Archived