What's the point ??

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Photo0482.jpg

Seen this today on my my travels so i tought i'd take a picture and ask the jkb massive,

What's the point in having this ????.

Ps. it was in Loanhead around about Greggs, if anyone knows this person please name and shame.

About as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.:nah:

Everybody loves Baz
It is my car

Well if it really is,

Then you really are a tube.

IMHO.

chester copperpot
Stop slaggin it it is the dogs baws.It can pull a caravan in reverse

Haha, still think you're ****ting me.:10900:

:36:

Now that's a belter. Just when you thought I'd seen most weird car related stuff!

Doubt the car would be towing much even if it was on the back! (900cc Cinquecento I think) :th_o:

:10900:

I can't see the picture but don't people who have motorhomes sometimes tow a car to use when they pitch up at their destination? Which would make sense that a tow bar on the bumper?

I can't see the picture but don't people who have motorhomes sometimes tow a car to use when they pitch up at their destination? Which would make sense that a tow bar on the bumper?

READ YOUR POST WRONG but I see what you mean

I thought they might use it to 'push' a caravan into position ( or maybe do the same with a boat trailer ?

However, if it's maybe a 900cc Cinquecento .............then it wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding I suspect - in forward or reverse :stuart:

According to the sailing club guy that sits next to me at work, he says that it'll be re-inforced with an aluminium bar and is really usefull for launching boats!! Says he knows at least half a dozen guys with the same thing!

I know what this is!

Some people, as crazy as it is, make love to their cars..... And this owner is clearly a taker.

Suspect Device

surley it's a parking aid, you know, keep going untill you feel a bump, you sure there wasnt one on the back as well Col?.

doesnt damage your own car :10900:

Everybody loves Baz
According to the sailing club guy that sits next to me at work, he says that it'll be re-inforced with an aluminium bar and is really usefull for launching boats!! Says he knows at least half a dozen guys with the same thing!

Trust me Potter, there was no feckin boat outside Greggs, don't you think i would've noticed??

Doctor FinnBarr
Stop slaggin it it is the dogs baws.It can pull a caravan in reverse

I seen a guy park up his caravan (rather badly) last time we went camping. He put down the wee wheel, unhitched the van then brought out a remote control that put the van properly in its place like some oversize to car!!!!

:nah:

Archived