Start Time: 11:07:52
Type: Closure
Description: All lanes closed Eastbound
Delay: Expect delays
Cause: Road Traffic Incident
Diversion: Exit M8 J6 (E) - A73 (S) - B7066 return onto M8 J5
Expected Duration: For up to 5 hours

http://www.trafficscotland.org/currentincidents/details.aspx?id=42244&type=ci

just said on radio that officially Hearts still expect the kick-off to be 3pm however 'unofficially' there are worries the Kilmarnock team won't arrive on time.

radio reporting the Killie players have got off the team bus and are warming iup at the side of the road :10900:

They are fit, they should run.

If Eddie Izzard can do it...

CavySlaveJambo

Looks like the division 3 game between Berwick and Stranraer is going to be called off because Stranraer will not be able to get there.

And yeah why did the Killie team use the M8 would have made more sense to come straight along the A71

I'm stuck in the damn thing. Haven't moved an inch in 2 and a half hours!

They are fit, they should run.

If Eddie Izzard can do it...

Looks like the division 3 game between Berwick and Stranraer is going to be called off because Stranraer will not be able to get there.

And yeah why did the Killie team use the M8 would have made more sense to come straight along the A71

Their route will depend on the pick-up points for the team, e.g they may have a Glasgow pick-up.

Similarly Stranraer must be picking up players from outwith Dumfries and Galloway.

I am missing the game(should it happen) as i am visiting a family member at St Johns, know he haw about roads, junctions etc, will this affect me getting to Livi from Edin?

CavySlaveJambo
I am missing the game(should it happen) as i am visiting a family member at St Johns, know he haw about roads, junctions etc, will this affect me getting to Livi from Edin?

Go down the A71 (Which turns in to Gorgie Road)

But Livi is the edinburgh side of the Closure

Ran out of wine on 09:00 from Kings X.

****ing hell. Poor Davy. That's what I can't get my head round: long distance fans who go to every game, must lose a packet thanks to the vagaries of the Scottish weather and so on, and even have to endure freakish incidents like this. Fans like you put some of us to shame.

williamreynolds
****ing hell. Poor Davy. That's what I can't get my head round: long distance fans who go to every game, must lose a packet thanks to the vagaries of the Scottish weather and so on, and even have to endure freakish incidents like this. Fans like you put some of us to shame.

eMM NOT REALLY,EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL TEAM:10900:

eMM NOT REALLY,EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL TEAM:10900:

Pfft! Who would that be?! Oxford United, who are pish; Oxford City, who are more pish; or Witney United, who are the pishiest of the lot! :10900:

maybe they left before the traffic jam occured?

No that would just be crazy! its an spl plot.....

williamreynolds
Pfft! Who would that be?! Oxford United, who are pish; Oxford City, who are more pish; or Witney United, who are the pishiest of the lot! :10900:

Lol,Glory Hunter:10900:

Go down the A71 (Which turns in to Gorgie Road)

But Livi is the edinburgh side of the Closure

Thanks. Game being re-scheduled is my good karma for being willing to miss it to go the hospital, sorry guys.

Archived