If some Scottish players/managers had the same passion for their country as Larry....

djh83

.......Scotland would be at the World Cup.

Alot of people on here just get carried away with slagging folk. One min they're mouthing of at the likes of Boyd, McCulloch, Smith etc for not being committed to their country the next they're slagging Larry for being just that.

Mon Larry!

Nobody is slagging Larry for his commitment to his country,what they are slagging is the ''LACK'' of commitment to our club who pay his wages and hefty wages at that.

Guest jambomickey

Alot of people on here just get carried away with slagging folk. One min they're mouthing of at the likes of Boyd, McCulloch, Smith etc for not being committed to their country the next they're slagging Larry for being just that.

Mon Larry!

if players had the same club commitment as the wage thief club football would be full of players cheating the fans.

Nobody is slagging Larry for his commitment to his country,what they are slagging is the ''LACK'' of commitment to our club who pay his wages and hefty wages at that.

Is he tho? Im sure if Csaba said 'ur playing today Larry'. He would go out there and play for the Hearts and do a better job than Stewart or Suso.

portobellojambo1
Is he tho? Im sure if Csaba said 'ur playing today Larry'. He would go out there and play for the Hearts and do a better job than Stewart or Suso.

And when exactly was the last time he proved that, I would say it was before he was offered a contract, which wasn't yesterday, in fact wasn't even last season. Rudi Skacel was criticised heavily for only performing for a few months, Kingston falls into the exact same category, he has done nothing to benefit Hearts for a hell of a long time now.

Him being a huge fan of playing for Ghana benefits Hearts not one iota.

No on the last 2 performances i saw him play ''LAST'' season.Scrote said he was injured for Hearts but not for his country.Well i hope he does play too,as i'm sure the fans will let him know exactly wha they think.

And when exactly was the last time he proved that, I would say it was before he was offered a contract, which wasn't yesterday, in fact wasn't even last season. Rudi Skacel was criticised heavily for only performing for a few months, Kingston falls into the exact same category, he has done nothing to benefit Hearts for a hell of a long time now.

Him being a huge fan of playing for Ghana benefits Hearts not one iota.

Didnt say it did. But if the likes of Boyd etc had the same commitment to their country as he does to his...we'd be at South Africa. Think about that.

So do you commend Kris Boyd's commitment to Rangers?

Correct, with respect, or as respectful as i can be, the OP is talking sheight.

Didnt say it did. But if the likes of Boyd etc had the same commitment to their country as he does to his...we'd be at South Africa. Think about that.

Nobody is slagging Boyd because Boyd never pretended to be injured for club or country.

No on the last 2 performances i saw him play ''LAST'' season.Scrote said he was injured for Hearts but not for his country.Well i hope he does play too,as i'm sure the fans will let him know exactly wha they think.

but that is the only reason we would want it..my falkirk friend rise above it..enjoy the match today I am in the huff as my dad is doing the hospitality stuff without me..Larry wont be in a Hearts shirt again.

Mon Larry!

I think I can maybe speak for the majority of Hearts fans here by telling you to do one. We pay his wages, not Ghana.

The only solace I get from watching Miller poncing around in his chicken role for Scotland is that he's costing Murray a fortune every week.

but that is the only reason we would want it..my falkirk friend rise above it..enjoy the match today I am in the huff as my dad is doing the hospitality stuff without me..Larry wont be in a Hearts shirt again.
Disown him!!! I would if it was my dad lol.I hopefully will enjoy the game.MON THE JT'S.:2thumbsup:

Mon Larry!

Your missing the point.

This issues are his lack of comittment to the club who pay his wages and the disdainful lack of respect for the Hearts supporters.

I've no problem with him being proud of his country but he is a wage thief plain and simple.

If a player isn't giving his all for his club then he's not going to be able to perform well enough to keep his place in the the team which will lead to him not being in included in the NT Squad.

Disown him!!! I would if it was my dad lol.I hopefully will enjoy the game.MON THE JT'S.:2thumbsup:

Never! He is the reason I love this club. Things move on though and I appreciate that. :10900:

portobellojambo1

Kris Boyd's commitment to Rangers interests me not in the fecking slightest, because it doesn't affect Hearts. That is all I am interested in, got no interest in how well Ghana, Scotland or Rangers are performing, my interest is in Hearts, and how well the players we employ and pay are doing on the park for us.

Kris Boyd's commitment to Rangers interests me not in the fecking slightest, because it doesn't affect Hearts. That is all I am interested in, got no interest in how well Ghana, Scotland or Rangers are performing, my interest is in Hearts, and how well the players we employ and pay are doing on the park for us.

Kingston by the above rhetoric gets 0 out of 10 for me.

Mon Larry!

FFS missed the point or what?

Mon Larry!

I care about Hearts and Scotland.

I couldn't give a toss about Ghana or any other international team than my own. I couldn't give a toss about any other club either.

Which leads me to the inevitable conclusion:

Boyd et al - cockends of the highest order

Kingston - world-class ringpiece.

Thank you.

Mon Larry!

this has to be kingstons brother

another note to this saga, i'd be pretty pisht off if i was a ghanian and that wee lazy **** was gettin picked in front of me after the manager said that he picks players on club form, which in his case is in the minuses.

Nobody is slagging Boyd because Boyd never pretended to be injured for club or country.

how many times have old firm players pulled out of scotland squads then played for thier clubs that weekend !

I think the OP has a point, but kingston is still a **** !

Archived