Kingston (Again)

sinbad

"But Kingston says he will not be bullied into putting his club before his country. "

Aye son, when your friggin country pays your inflated wages you can put them first.

I can't believe the arrogance of this useless excuse for a hearts jersey. What the donald duck has he ever really done for us. Waste of friggin space. Punt the scrote now. Or even better let the barsteward rot on the sidelines till his contract expires.

"But Kingston says he will not be bullied into putting his club before his country. "

Aye son, when your friggin country pays your inflated wages you can put them first.

I can't believe the arrogance of this useless excuse for a hearts jersey. What the donald duck has he ever really done for us. Waste of friggin space. Punt the scrote now. Or even better let the barsteward rot on the sidelines till his contract expires.

Well the additional 2 bananas and one coconut he gets from the national team, helps subsidise the rubbish wages we pay him............

The club say he is not fit and manager Csaba Laszlo has angrily suggested Kingston is not committed to Hearts.

Why are the club stating that he is not fit. Kingston is fit and was available for the Rangers game but Csaba did not pick him.

Think what you want but this came from a Hearts player and it was not Kingston.

Dont play him for his poor attitude if thats the case, but do not lie to us about why he is not playing.

Why are the club stating that he is not fit. Kingston is fit and was available for the Rangers game but Csaba did not pick him.

Dont play him for his poor attitude if thats the case, but do not lie to us about why he is not playing.

Not mentaly fit to play, whats the difference, boot the wee scrote

hes a bit player and not a first team regular I would not expect him to walk straight into the team

remember Elliott he went straight into the team after injury because we had no alternative , and now he is out for months. There are other players where the same thing happened . It is good if you are well covered in that position like kingstons midfield role and we don't need to rush them back.

I think ghana were foolhardy and not thinking of the player or his club by risking him they obviously did not learn from the african cup. If I remember rightly kinston played one and a bit games and came back to us injured again. Do you think he (kinston)wants to play against Killie I doubt it but we shall see maybe Csaba will risk him, I don't think so for the above reasons.

If he does play it wont be for long he hasn't the temperament to get on with the job when its tough and it will be today.

Any I'm really angry with him for making me think that way about a player who is still at Hearts

He's got one more chance in my opinion.

If he takes it and plays well...good.

If he comes in, gives minimal effort and claims to be injured again, then that's it, he should never pull on the famous jersey again!

Well the additional 2 bananas and one coconut he gets from the national team, helps subsidise the rubbish wages we pay him............

With comments like that you really should go west....and stay there. Shocking.

Racist post imo.

Kingston should just GTF! He's had enough chances anyway, but its unbelievably arrogant for him to say that his employer's "bullying" him for expecting him to do his job! Dick!

He's got one more chance in my opinion.

If he takes it and plays well...good.

If he comes in, gives minimal effort and claims to be injured again, then that's it, he should never pull on the famous jersey again!

He's not at all. The war of words over the last few days have sealed that. Csaba does not respect him. He respects nobody other than Ghana. I know it is hard to take how much we pay him not to consider him an option but the fans have no respect for him either. It's a shame as I'm sure he could be a good player..I'm not prepared for us to foot the bill anymore as he is a waste of space..as for calling himself a soldier...he's having a laugh and at our expense..he is not fit to lace a soldier's boot.

Archived