What cheese you doing right now

robbo1874

Radioactive Mince
Foreskin :10900:

John

:laugh:

Aaaaah, can't beat a little bit of smegma, John.

You'll be used to that taste from your Navy days, I guess?

Mince

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Dont do it at night, or you'll end up dreaming about Plasticine Porters with Looking Glass Ties...

But Danish Blue on oatcakes is one of life's guilty pleasures...

Stilton for me.got a bit lanarkshire to try later.what you having tonight

Is it Lanarkshire Blue??? If so I defy you to find a better blue cheese as it is unbelievable.

I tried it a few years ago at a boxing do and have never looked back.

Is it Lanarkshire Blue??? If so I defy you to find a better blue cheese as it is unbelievable.

I tried it a few years ago at a boxing do and have never looked back.

It is L/Blue.I'm having it with Nairns fine milled oatcakes,an important detail IMO

You want to try this German cheese, Helmut.

If it's not on the shelves in the fridges at Tesco, go to the deli counter and ask the chap whether he has some nice, ripe Helmut cheese.

You want to try this German cheese, Helmut.

If it's not on the shelves in the fridges at Tesco, go to the deli counter and ask the chap whether he has some nice, ripe Helmut cheese.

I believe the manufacturer has just introduced a port-infused variety. You should also ask the deli chap if he has managed to get his hands on any fresh Purple Helmut recently.

Mozzarella and Feta FTW.

Mince

l love mozzarella, but watched a programme a couple of months ago. The locals in Naples are going ballistic because the mafia control waste disposal and are bringing down industrial waste from the north and burying it in holes in the ground outside Naples. Its starting to work its way back up to the ground and contaminating the grass. The cows are eating the grass and its found in the milk. I think you know the rest.

The thing is I watched this a few days before taking my summer break to Sardinia and they use mozzarella in all the pizzas and a lot of other dishes.:stuart:

Archived