Why did the Germans hate the Jews?

Gambo

Johanes de Silentio
As it does with black people, Hindus, Moslems, gay people, you name it really. I still find it intriguing that the Tories have had two Jewish leaders while no other party have had any though; and as for Howard not being well liked... it wasn't because he was Jewish. It's because he was a ****! :smiley2:

Agreed on all points, Shauny! :2thumbsup:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Jews were NOT the Nazis most hated section of society.

The Nazis REALLY hated the Slavs (Russiand, Coratians, Serbians etc etc).

They killed WAY more Slavs than they killed Jews. The Jews were just one of a number of different ethnic groups that the Nazis wanted otu of the way so they could expand their Reich.

The entire point of WW2 was to expand EAST into Russia, Yoguslavia and Ukraine to make room for more Germans.

The war in the west of Europe was little more than revenge for the treaty of Versailles.

The figures speak for themselves. 5million Jews dead worldwide. 15million Slavs dead from USSR alone.

I think the Nazis lumped both Jews and Slavs into the category 'subhuman'. What happened to the Jews is specifically remembered because most of them were killed at the hands of a centralised, sophisticated state apparatus, in death camps. What happened to the Slavs isn't remembered as much not because they were any less important (of course they were just as important), but because most were killed in war. A war of annihilation, and one of (if not the most?) brutal in all of human history.

The reason for the economic ****storm that Germany was in was because the Democratic government borrowed huge sums of money from USA which was riding high on the stock market, and when that crashed. So did Germany.

.... and who brought down the stock markets? The Jewish families like the Rockerfellers.

The Nazi elite saw them to blame for the crash of their post WWI economy and the German working class were given peanuts for their family jewels by the Jewish money lenders.

All levels of German society could easily be persuaded that the Jews were to blame for their predicament.

In world banking and in money lending there are no nice guys. It is a hideous business based on robbing the poor and filtering the proceeds up to the elite. The Jewish community plays a large part in the world banking industry, so they get branded as the bad guys. I don't care about the religion of a banker - they are all the lowest forms of life IMO.

In addition to the banking/money lending side of things any race or religion that brazenly claims itself to be Gods chosen ones singles itself out as a bit of a target. This obviously flew in the face of the Nazi Aryan philosophy and would have been an affront to their protestant way of thinking.

unfortunately I don't have much to add to this, but this is why I love Kickback. You can go from which soap star has the best rack to a great debate about Ted Kennedy to another f-ing flag debate to this.

Great stuff.

Personally, I blame Gordon Smith

Geoff Kilpatrick
.... and who brought down the stock markets? The Jewish families like the Rockerfellers.

The Nazi elite saw them to blame for the crash of their post WWI economy and the German working class were given peanuts for their family jewels by the Jewish money lenders.

All levels of German society could easily be persuaded that the Jews were to blame for their predicament.

In world banking and in money lending there are no nice guys. It is a hideous business based on robbing the poor and filtering the proceeds up to the elite. The Jewish community plays a large part in the world banking industry, so they get branded as the bad guys. I don't care about the religion of a banker - they are all the lowest forms of life IMO.

In addition to the banking/money lending side of things any race or religion that brazenly claims itself to be Gods chosen ones singles itself out as a bit of a target. This obviously flew in the face of the Nazi Aryan philosophy and would have been an affront to their protestant way of thinking.

Sweeping statement alert! All booms come to an end - October 1929 was the zenith of the roaring twenties in the States. Some got out at the right time, others lost everything (classic rule of thumb - when you hear someone say "it's a one way bet" get out!). After all, Joe Kennedy made his money because the shoe shine boy told him to sell.

There is an even more cynical theory that Hitler couldn't have cared less about the Jews one way or the other - he simply needed a 'hate figure' for the German populace to rally against. And the Jews just happened to be a target of opportunity.

T

Or to give it its proper title: "The War of the Three Kingdoms"

Exactly! The use of "English" Civil War was to highlight the anglocentricity of Mr Lawson's post.

The way I see it was that it all started in Scotland and, rather neatly, ended in Scotland with the Battle of Culloden.

scots civil war

hitler and the nazis were catholic ,they werent protestant thinking at all

proof via the support of the catholic croats in routing serb muslims,photographs of the papal representative inspecting nazi troops whilst sieg heiling

Archived