Lanzarote Accommodation in the Winter

JamboFamily

We're heading to Lanzarote for New Year but have not yet booked any accommodation - can anyone recommend places to stay preferably with a heated pool in Costa Teguise??

Cheers

I have family emigrating to Lanzarote next month, staying close to Costa Teguise, I will ask them.

I do know there is a good Jambo pub called Popeyes in Costa Teguise. You will be able to watch the derby there.

We're heading to Lanzarote for New Year but have not yet booked any accommodation - can anyone recommend places to stay preferably with a heated pool in Costa Teguise??

Cheers

Was there for a week last New Year and had a great time. The weather was brilliant apart from one day of rain. We stayed in the Lanzarote Garden Hotel in Costa Teguise and it was really good. I believe they have a heated pool during the winter although I didn't try it. If you go onto http://www.h10hotels.com you will get all the information you need. Popeyes is indeed a Jambo pub and is located in the Las Cucharas shopping centre which is opposite the hotel. If you need any more information just PM me and I will get back to you.

Cheers. We know the guy who owns Popeys but have lost his contact details to ask him. We'll have a look at the Lanzarote Gardens site. Not overly fussed about a heated but it would be good for the wee guy who'll have just turned 2.

chester copperpot

Lanzarote is ****e. I hated my holiday there.

I stayed in some rather ****ty apartments in Costa Teguise. There's not much in Teguise TBH, better off in Puert Del Carmen, will be a bit busier in the winter months.

Archived