Ticketmaster

jambodan1998

jambodan1998

Bunch off robbing barstewards.

I tried to by 2 tickets on Wednesday for the game on Thursday. It came up card details are wrong so put them in again. I done this 4 times and then phone them up to try and buy them that way. And was told my details were not right. So i gave up.

I have just been online to my online banking to see they have taken 5 payments off me on Friday the day after the game that i ended up watching in the house.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

and what did you do to get the cash back?

cheers

Miller Jambo 60

I tried to by 2 tickets on Wednesday for the game on Thursday. It came up card details are wrong so put them in again. I done this 4 times and then phone them up to try and buy them that way. And was told my details were not right. So i gave up.

I have just been online to my online banking to see they have taken 5 payments off me on Friday the day after the game that i ended up watching in the house.

cheers

Id be right down there mate, TBH phone them and tell them to get the 5 payments back promto.

Or your getting your lawyer.

cheers

That's shocking mate.

Like MJ 60 says I'd get your lawyer onto that. It's theft!

You sure that's what happened?

There's every chance that's the standard ?21,938 booking, delivery, insurance, booking delivery, insurance booking and delivery insurance charge they apply to every transaction.

Miller Jambo 60
You sure that's what happened?

There's every chance that's the standard ?21,938 booking, delivery, insurance, booking delivery, insurance booking and delivery insurance charge they apply to every transaction.

Shame he never got his tickets, bunch o clowns.:43:

The odd thing with me on Thursday was I phoned up when the ticket's went on sale and they said that's your ticket activated. Fair enough but when I got to Tynecastle the guy on the turnstile just looked at our ticket's and ushered us through, without scanning the card. If I knew he was going to do that I wouldn't have bothered buying the ticket's.

Miller Jambo 60
The odd thing with me on Thursday was I phoned up when the ticket's went on sale and they said that's your ticket activated. Fair enough but when I got to Tynecastle the guy on the turnstile just looked at our ticket's and ushered us through, without scanning the card. If I knew he was going to do that I wouldn't have bothered buying the ticket's.

The old saying, the left hand does not know what the right hands doing.

Pretty hopeless, they really are.

cheers

Get right on to them. I try to avoid using ticketmaster, I always go through the tynie ticket office as they are really good. I bought 2 t in the park tickets and a parking ticket from ticketmaster they refused to send them all together in one envelope I have to pay the next day delivery twice an extra ?5, and they never even arrived the next day.

apparantly they system, its not just ticketmaster they use anymore, i tried using my card, but they dont accept maestro solo cards anymore??? by the ticketmaster part does. I foned up to try and book, and they said you can try phone back at a another time to get someone from ticketmaster?? bit complicated

The same thing happened to me concerning flights,i phoned them and got the money refunded after 3 weeks.So i hope you dont need the money soonish :2thumbsup:

Archived