Mafia Heroes

Deek

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

"Maury asked for a kill which it can't do".

Interesting.

This suggests they are either banjaxed by the rules (which is quite possible) or they are inexperienced in playing these types of games.

It's also interesting that Marty was bumped off after being in the tie. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the hints that one of the Frenches was a goon or not.

Hmmm. Going to have another read and then I'll vote.

Geoff Kilpatrick

OK, vote Lasith

Simply because I think he might be Maury and he was probably hungover when he asked for the 'kill'! :10900:

Otherwise I have nothing to go on and no goon list Boof.

Harry Palmer

Morning, well that was a mixed bag of a first day. I'm assuming that Sylar is akin to the assassin?

I'll give a guilty list but I won't be around during the day to discuss it....

Bev

Malky

Paddy.

Selected using a random selection process but of course could alter at any moment!

See you at 1800hrs..

boof whats your reason for me being on your guilt list?

The late night interaction betwixt thee and Lasith.

Also slightly suspect Lasith, but he did appear genuinely blootered (reading through his other posts from that time). So for me it's one of you two. And you were soberer.

I don't expect folk to have a goon-list yet. I just want folk to put up three names and then let Parkman see if he can do anything from it - given that he knows who Arthur is. I suspect (or I bloody hope he would) Parkman would pay close attention to the three names on Arthur's list and see what their lists looked like.

There's not many folk playing so we're going to reach critical point anytime soon. As I've also said, since there's no 'teams' of good roled folk the goons won't be able to look at our lists and see who's part of an alliance...there are no known alliances...just good folk guddling about independently of each other.

That's me probably said enough - Parkman can play his own game...if this idea has been useful to him, good. If not...he doesn't need to use it.

Geoff Kilpatrick
The late night interaction betwixt thee and Lasith.

Also slightly suspect Lasith, but he did appear genuinely blootered (reading through his other posts from that time). So for me it's one of you two. And you were soberer.

I don't expect folk to have a goon-list yet. I just want folk to put up three names and then let Parkman see if he can do anything from it - given that he knows who Arthur is. I suspect (or I bloody hope he would) Parkman would pay close attention to the three names on Arthur's list and see what their lists looked like.

There's not many folk playing so we're going to reach critical point anytime soon. As I've also said, since there's no 'teams' of good roled folk the goons won't be able to look at our lists and see who's part of an alliance...there are no known alliances...just good folk guddling about independently of each other.

That's me probably said enough - Parkman can play his own game...if this idea has been useful to him, good. If not...he doesn't need to use it.

Boof, here's mine on a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 is good and 5 is goonish

Pompey 2

Dandyman 2

Milky 2

Arnold 2

Paddy 2

Boof 2

Yvonne 2

Lasith 3

Geoff 1

Beverley 2

Malky 3

I know I'm a good guy and there is slightly raised suspicion on Malky and Lasith. Aside from that, no idea at the moment.

So that isn't a list.

All I know for sure is that I'm good.

If got a very rough idea of who I think are goons.

I am just very intrigued to know why people are doubting me. The only thing I've maybe done wrong was get wrecked on Saturday night and not have a clue what I was posting at the time.

Not a dig at those suspecting me btw, just genuinely interested to know why.

i'm not sure who is on my guilty list, but as has been said with parkman finding out who arthur is already. he/she has probably picked an experienced player so from that i would say

yvonne

boof

malky

bev

lasith

and i'm for some reason swaying from boof

at work the noo but my goon list just now before I come on to vote later is

Bev

Dandyman

Paddy

No reason just random picks

My suspects include Beverley yet again and mainly for her being 'confused' over roles statement again. To me that is a goon deflection tactic or she is roleless. If she had a good role I would expect she would be PMing Deek for clarification rather than pretending to be confused on the thread. Also her not noticing Marty had been killed when she was obviously following the thread at the time. Goon deflection!!!

Malky or Boof are the people who I think could be Arthur just as I know it is likely that an experienced player would be first investigated. I can assure you I aint Arthur.

So my initial feelings on goons are those 3 but should get more clues from what happens tonight.

So for the moment Vote Malky

Also Boof your theory about getting goon lists up to help Parkman is surely flawed as I would imagine Arthur will also be reading it and would then post any random list?

My suspects include Beverley yet again and mainly for her being 'confused' over roles statement again. To me that is a goon deflection tactic or she is roleless. If she had a good role I would expect she would be PMing Deek for clarification rather than pretending to be confused on the thread. Also her not noticing Marty had been killed when she was obviously following the thread at the time. Goon deflection!!!

Malky or Boof are the people who I think could be Arthur just as I know it is likely that an experienced player would be first investigated. I can assure you I aint Arthur.

So my initial feelings on goons are those 3 but should get more clues from what happens tonight.

So for the moment Vote Malky

Also Boof your theory about getting goon lists up to help Parkman is surely flawed as I would imagine Arthur will also be reading it and would then post any random list?

especially if arthur is an experienced player. even if he/she is not they would be guided by most likely an experienced fellow goon

just skimming over the thread the now, not sure on anyone the now, will have a proper read through and jot some ideas down when i get home, not always the easiest to figure who is who in the first day or so, but there is bound to be one piece that we go on

Sexton Hardcastle

Little bit clueless as to whats going on. havent been on much so appologies. I should get back on when i get in from work but just incase i dont, saftery vote. (same reasons as before)

Vote Bev

Sexton Hardcastle

as you were last to post.

i will change my vote i think. its just a saftey one. Unless i dont get back on for some reason.

ah but paddy, you know i'm always an early suspect so its not a safety vote is it??

yeah thats because you are normally a goon:10900:

which i'm not this time milky.

i think its really wierd that paddy, who is on most peoples list decides to make a "safe vote" and put it on one of those who have listed him, and is usually one of the most likely to be lynched/investigated/goon

i'm not a goon, of that i can assure you, and i genuinely think paddy has mucked up here. schoolboy error really

for that reason i will vote paddy as i think he's confirmed his status, to me at least.

Right I'm going out just now and won't be back until around 10:30 -11ish so will be inactive up until the deadline.

A few people that I'm far from convinced about but I'm only going to name one of them in this post.

I'm going to vote for Malky because I feel he is trying to do what could almost be described as a double bluff. Admiting he feels he looks dodgy and trying to deflect attentipn away from himself.

This vote won't change as I won't be here to change it.

Vote : MalkyMcFrench

Chris Benoit

wooooooo

give up now you've no chance without Marty the Goon Slayer and my heir apparent THAITB aint here either!

Doomed I tell thee DOOOOOMED!!

woooooooo

Lasith/Pugsy, fair point as it's a tactic I've used many times when I've been a goon but I'm just a regular townie so I'm not going to come out with pish saying if you kill me it's a terrible thing

If there are enough folk who think I'm dodgy pile on and I'll be fine with that as when I get lynched it'll prove I'm a townie so then you can focus on people who may be dodgy rather than me missing out over a couple of days and staying in focus letting the goons lie low

Not made my mind up on who to vote yet but I have some ideas but don't want to go into too much detail yet and see how things pan out

Sexton Hardcastle
which i'm not this time milky.

i think its really wierd that paddy, who is on most peoples list decides to make a "safe vote" and put it on one of those who have listed him, and is usually one of the most likely to be lynched/investigated/goon

i'm not a goon, of that i can assure you, and i genuinely think paddy has mucked up here. schoolboy error really

for that reason i will vote paddy as i think he's confirmed his status, to me at least.

Pretty good work there bev. But im not getting used that easily. Try and divert attention on to me as much as you like but it will just help the goons.

Vote Bev

Pretty good work there bev. But im not getting used that easily. Try and divert attention on to me as much as you like but it will just help the goons.

Vote Bev

mark my words, panic doesn't do you any favours. goon!

Harry Palmer

Evening. Not a lot to go on is there.

I think I'll stick with my list and vote for one of those on it although, still got my eye on Boof...

So for now, vote Paddy. Could of course change before deadline at 9pm.

Think I will stick with my Malky vote as nothing so far has swayed me. Not sure whats going on with paddy and Beverley, but something looking bit dodgy.

Not entirely, I don't think. Arthur will still have to post his goon-list (if everybody does one) and Parkman will be able to look at his list and maybe use it to glean just a hint of something. F'rinstance look at the folk on Arthur's list and see who happens to be upon their goon-lists. Maybe try and decide if Arthur's chosen good folk or bad folk. As long as Parkman can get another investigation in he might, just maybe, have a wee bit more to work on.

Parkman is, of course, totally free to play his own game. I've aye said that.

One thing I'm trying to do is make the goons work a bit and have to make some decisions amongst themselves...they usually have it way too easy on the first coupla days.

Anyhoo, I'm off oot to build a galley so I'd better Vote Dandyman afore I go.

Vote Count (I think)

Malky McFrench (valiant Townie) - 2

Paddy - 2

Bev - 1

Dandyman - 1

4 (including my GOOD self) still to vote

whats the vote count just now?

Pompey

Dandyman

Milky

Arnold voted paddy

Paddy voted bev, unvoted bev, voted bev

Boof voted dandyman

Yvonne voted malky

Lasith voted malky

Geoff voted lasith

Beverley voted paddy

Malky

thats how i have it marked down up to boofs vote on dandyman

Vote Count (I think)

Malky McFrench (valiant Townie) - 2

Paddy - 2

Bev - 1

Dandyman - 1

lasith 1

4 (including my GOOD self) still to vote

lasith has a vote on him also

vote bev

she is always goonly

Anyway to make things interesting as I'm not sure about the stuff between Bev and Paddy and I was erring towards her earlier

vote Bev

still not got a lot to go on, and as boof has said earlier we need to be very careful on who we lynch, still do not have a clue on who to vote, it is always the same in the first few days, but what we have is less players than usual so we have to ensure we vote correctly and not just allow the goons to sway us, whether it be from 2 of them arguing with each other to draw atention away from one if one of them get lynched or they sit back and allow us townies to fight amongst ourself and pick us off one by one at night

Pompey

Dandyman

Milky voted bev

Arnold voted paddy

Paddy voted bev, unvoted bev, voted bev

Boof voted dandyman

Yvonne voted malky

Lasith voted malky

Geoff voted lasith

Beverley voted paddy

Malky voted bev

bev 3

paddy 2

malky 2

lasith 1

dandyman 1

struggling on finding a person to vote, the quick votes on bev looks dodgy, but she does have a history of being a goon, arggghhhh, who to vote for

post count so far

MalkyMcFrench 23

Beverley 20

Marty-French 19

Lasith 17

Deek 16

Dandyman 15

Boof 14

yvonnejambo 9

milky_26 9

Geoff Kilpatrick 9

jambopompey 8

Csaba Wabba 8

therealmackay 8

Arnold 6

paddyhmfc 5

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

french boys still battling on top poster again

my vote for Bev is what comes about when starting a quick reply and then leaving the laptop for a few minutes to get a drink

to be honest I think she's roled but can't work out if it's good or bad but the spat with paddy looks dodgy to me that and anybody worth their salt would investigate her first night imo

i may change my vote from bev as i was trying to put her into a tie. But i'm not sure about her goonliness in this game

malky, us both voting bev, and then defending it pretty close to each other will make us look dodgy, i don't know about you but i'm not

malky, us both voting bev, and then defending it pretty close to each other will make us look dodgy, i don't know about you but i'm not

Are you triplets? Last game Marty and Malky posting same stuff at same time and now you! :th_o:

agree, but it'd be a schoolboy error and I'm a lot better than that :10900:

as I said earlier feel free to vote me if you're not sure, I'm willing to bet none of the goons will end up voting me

not sure about the lack of response from Bev here to be honest

EDIT - ****** just noticed deadline is 9pm and not 8pm like last night ignore me

not sure about the lack of response from Bev here to be honest

EDIT - ****** just noticed deadline is 9pm and not 8pm like last night ignore me

there was no response here cos i was busy. i'm not surprised about the pile on me there and to be honest, i'll be dead in the night anyhoo.

just look out at the clues i think are already there.

either you trust me or you don't

agree, but it'd be a schoolboy error and I'm a lot better than that :10900:

as I said earlier feel free to vote me if you're not sure, I'm willing to bet none of the goons will end up voting me

i'm not voting you yet as i'm not sure about you

been some interesting posts today, not sure if bevs pleas are honest or not, plus the way malky is not bothering about votes on him, makes me think he has a good role or is a townie

bugger it vote milky

anyone with their vote currently on me is a fool. not that it really matters cos whether i'm lynched or not, i'll not survive the night and you'll still know who to lynch tomorrow

Archived