Mafia Heroes

Deek

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

good start then, still don't know where the one of the Frenchies must be a goon thinking comes from though and that i'm looking liked being lynched by 2 throw away votes and 1 ridiculous accusation :nah:

Night time on day one fell. It was all square, as normal, nobody wanted to put the knife in.

So it was left to me or rather to

http://www.random.org/

One of the very few ways this player could die was by voting.

the realmackay is dead, killed by a combination of votes and the random number generator.

He was of course

Claire.

Not like a good role to be killed first day.

Night time nominations please.

9pm cut off or you miss the boat.

Chris Benoit
wooooooo

bloody frenchies

woooooooo

Sorry bud but you brought it on yourself by trying to be too smart on day 1, and to target Marty the goon slayer of all people :nah:

therealmackay

wooooooo

i was worried if i was too quiet that people would assume i was a goon laying low

oh well onwards and upwards mon the townies

woooooo

well that sucks!

mind you, does claire have any use really other than being (supposedly, but obviously not) invincible?

still, gutted not to have caught a goon

It's still night so I'll not say too much (although um expecting a hit from the assassin) but I gave my reasons for my vote and despite the crap conclusion I still think I was justified doing it at that time

Dunno if Marty is a goon or not but I'm always cautious of folk who are quick to point the finger on the 1st night

Maury asked for a kill which it cant do.

Sylar, unfortunately killed Marty. Marty was Mohinder so Sylar does not gain his powers.

Parkman investigated Arthur.

The Goons killed poor innocent townie Csaba Wabba.

Left are

Pompey

Dandyman

Milky

Arnold

Paddy

Boof

Yvonne

Lasith

Geoff

Beverley

Malky

Deadline is 9pm tomorrow.

6 for a kill.

woooo where did parkman come from? wooooo

woooo me finks the goons are a bunch of dafties going for me woooo

woooo more wooos wooooo

so was sylar the doc then??

whoever the cop is had better be very careful though

Sylar is the serial killer who can collect powers.

I wish people would read the OP.:hat2:

i did deek, but i can't see a doc there other than the mention of mohinder being able to protect as well..

maybe i'm just being blind

i did deek, but i can't see a doc there other than the mention of mohinder being able to protect as well..

maybe i'm just being blind

There aint no Doc, probably why you cant see it. :smiley2:

thats why i was a little confuzzled you see.

anyhoo, back to the game. i'm off to read the thing again

do we look at the votes for therealmackay or do we look at the quiet/most vocal posters?

i never enjoy the first couple of days cos its so bloody tight when everyone is being so cagey

Geoff Kilpatrick

The first day is rubbish.

I voted for therealmackay earlier on because I just wanted to spread the votes out. Obviously there was some sort of rush towards the end, which I'll have a look at for clues.

Anyway, good work by the cop.

3 Mafia members

(Godfather) Arthur - Father of Peter and Sylar. If he kills someone with a special ability he absorbs it. In this version he will still come up guilty on investigation because he has...

Maury - mind manipulator who can make people see things that are not there, can use this to frame one player at night and make them appear guilty if investigated.

+ 1 unpowered goon

Townie Roles

Peter - Had his powers removed by Arthur and is in hiding. If he is uncovered by Sylar they join forces (can PM off thread) and if Arthur uncovers him he is persuaded to join the mafia. If Mohinder finds him he regains his ability. He can then use any of the powers in the game (but only once for each).

Townie Powered Roles

The Hatian - Immune to Arthur/Sylar/Maury but can be killed by the Mafia goon or have powers removed by Mohinder.

Parkman - Can use telepathy to read players thoughts. Basically the Cop.

Wildcards

Sylar - A serial killer who is trying to go on the right path but covets special powers, can select one player a night, if that player is powerless he leaves them but if not he kills them for their special ability (if he kills Mohinder he does not get the ability to give/take powers though). If he finds Arthur he turns to the mafia. Can win with the town if he is not turned though.

Maury asked for a kill which it cant do.

Sylar, unfortunately killed Marty. Marty was Mohinder so Sylar does not gain his powers.

Parkman investigated Arthur.

The Goons killed poor innocent townie Csaba Wabba.

Left are

Pompey

Dandyman

Milky

Arnold

Paddy

Boof

Yvonne

Lasith

Geoff

Beverley

Malky

Deadline is 9pm tomorrow.

6 for a kill.

So...the only good that's come out of that is that one person (Parkman) definitely knows who Arthur is since Arthur will appear goonly on being investigated. So if we can get rid of Arthur, there's no danger of Sylar turning to a goon.

Parkman...you've got a decision to make. Take out Arthur, or sit back and see who defends him/her for a wee while (assuming anybody actually manages to put dsome pressure on him/her). This might actually be a good time to post your guilty list...if we all do it, the townies won't be giving anything away since there's no groups who might mutually protect each other (that is correct isn't it? All townies are functioning totally independently?) and Parkman just might be able to pick up something from whatever Arthur posts as his guilty trio.

I've gone and deleted the bit I wanted to read, but presumably Mohinder's thing either didn't happen or has no bearing on the remainder of the game...?

Anyway, good work by the cop.

Good point Geoff, just to speculate based on not noticing on the thread I'll guess at the cop investigating a usual suspect which to me would be -

Me (although I know I'm a townie I have to acknowledge that I may be picked)

Bev

Boof

Yvonne

Just speculating but I'd like to hear comments from those above if they wouldn't mind although Im expecting heat for my role in mackays demise

Just speculating but I'd like to hear comments from those above if they wouldn't mind although Im expecting heat for my role in mackays demise

Beat you to it :D

My 'post your guilty list' maybe doesn't sound so clever if Parkman actually includes Arthur in his/her list...that might alert the goons as to his/her identity.

I'd be tempted to go for it and see who manages to (a) look guilty or (B) hide on the pretext of not being able to get near a computer...I did that once as a goon - I had to pretend I wasn't on JKB so couldn't even post in the Terrace :laugh:

I appreciate it's waaaaay to early to have a guilty list but if the town kinda force everyone to do one that could flag up something interesting for Parkman.

I dunno...I'm gloomily unroled. :(

boof thats a good point, and since there is no doc to protect the parkman if they were to flag up arthur, it could be a kinda risky strategy.

i'd suspect i'll show up on a lot of lists too, despite not having a bad bone in my body (no filthy jokes please)

Show's yer lists.

Get yer lists out fer the boys.

Etc.

That's for everyone - not just Bev. I want the goons to start sweating a bit. Or dying...that would be even nicer.

not a great start altho the cop did a really good first day investigation

Marty = vote bev unvote bev vote therealmackay

Pompey =vote malky

Dandyman = vote MalkyMcfrench

Milky = vote marty

Arnold = vote Boof

therealmackay = vote marty

Paddy = Vote Marty

Boof = Vote Yvonnejambo. Unvote Yvonnejambo, Vote Csaba Wabba

Yvonne = vote milky

Lasith = Vote : Csaba Wabba

Csaba = Vote Lasith

Geoff = vote therealmackay

Beverley= vote yvonnejambo

Malky =vote Lasith unvote lasith vote therrealmackay

not to sure if the votes can tell us much on day one tho

but maybe the timing of them can, if i had to pick someone i suspected it would be paddy the possibly boof as he has thrown 3 names in on the start of day 2 when it is impossible to have a guilt list

I want everybody to post a guilty list - I've explained why and I've also acknowledged that it's too early to do so.

My reasoning is that Parkman knows Arthur's identity - 100% cast-iron guaranteed.

I want Parkman to be able to have something to work on. If he sees Arthur's list that might just give him something. The goons will have to try and see if they can work out who Parkman is because he's their biggest threat at the moment. I just hope Parkman is playing one hell of a good game.

I want everybody to post a guilty list - I've explained why and I've also acknowledged that it's too early to do so.

My reasoning is that Parkman knows Arthur's identity - 100% cast-iron guaranteed.

I want Parkman to be able to have something to work on. If he sees Arthur's list that might just give him something. The goons will have to try and see if they can work out who Parkman is because he's their biggest threat at the moment. I just hope Parkman is playing one hell of a good game.

I personally think it's too early for guilt lists.

Will let this day run and see what happens before I jump in.

ok here are my 3 goon suspect boof

therealmackay

Paddyhmfc

lasith

my reason is paddy comes in with a last poster vote for marty making it all level with lasith and and malky the trm tosses a coin and puts malky into the lead hopefully saving lasith

could be completely wrong buts that is what i got from day 1 voting

ok, i'm in. i just hope that parkman is being clever

one of the frenchies but i can't decide which one

paddy

lasith or geoff, but i'm swaying more to lasith at the moment

ok, i'm in. i just hope that parkman is being clever

one of the frenchies but i can't decide which one

paddy

lasith or geoff, but i'm swaying more to lasith at the moment

There's only one left.:smiley2:

You might want to rethink the first name on your list...he's deided :laugh:

haha that is what happens when i dont read all the posts, thought malky got voted off with more votes lol

right back to the drawning board and this time i am going to read all the posts lol

still suspect lasith and paddy tho

I'll guess at the cop investigating a usual suspect

i'm not sure that would be the case. might be a little obvious a choice don't you think?

i'm not sure that would be the case. might be a little obvious a choice don't you think?

Don't see why not, the only person who's looked dodgy I think is me and I know I'm not Arthur so therefore it wasn't me investigated so I'm speculating they went for a usual suspect

no, i mean..

we're assuming the parkman is an experienced player if they went for one of those named, so its not neccesarily going to be one of us 4 who would be investigated...

also, if parkman IS an experienced player, would it be a safe bet to think they would investigate another well known player when they might be able to work out from their playing styles, if there is any marked difference?

not as black and white as that i reckon

Ok just managed quick catch up. Yip Im just back from the game via a shopping sprint in inverness and trying to decide best course of action to do with a stag which had been hit by a car in front and then stumbled onto mine :57:

As for the game, good work on finding Arthur. not sure about the suspect list just yet, I can see what you are trying to say Boof but if Arthur does get lynched then the other goons will easily find out who parkman is. I have no idea who is dodgy yet so my list would be very random as nobody has stood out for me yet.

Archived