Under rated or cancelled tv shows

Professor.Arturo

gamesmaster

Good shout - they should bring it back with Dominic Diamond - some of the stuff he used to get away with on a family show was unbelievable!

Jam Tarts 1874
Soap.

Great stuff. Back to the days when Soap was (apart from Late Call) the end of your night's entertainment at about 11.15pm. If you were also able to get Grampian, you actually got episodes a couple of weeks in advance of STV. The best Grampian nights were the ones where you got Soap and Barney Miller on the same night!

Crystal maze was a great show and this is gonna sound sad but I watched soldier soldier with the wifeon M&M and that was pretty good.

Jam Tarts 1874
Crystal maze was a great show and this is gonna sound sad but I watched soldier soldier with the wifeon M&M and that was pretty good.

Richard O'Brien, top man!

Jam Tarts 1874
Roseanne,thought i was hillarious :2thumbsup:

How did you find out that Roseanne thought you were hillarious?!

:10900:

I quite liked it, but generally felt uneasy about the amount of lard on TV pre-watershed.

How did you find out that Roseanne thought you were hillarious?!

I quite liked it, but generally felt uneasy about the amount of lard on TV pre-watershed.

OOPS meant to write ''it'':10900:

Chuck's still on Virgin channel on Sky...Freakin Quality program. Chuck's "Girlfriend" is Stunning!! :21:

Woot!

Last I heard it was cancelled, so after reading your post I wiki'd it and found this.

After a two-month "Save Chuck" campaign mounted by fans, Chuck was renewed for a third season with a thirteen-episode order. A major sponsorship deal between NBC and the Subway restaurant chain was also announced to help cover costs of the third season, which is tentatively scheduled to begin airing in March 2010 (possibly sooner) in its regular timeslot.

I liked that D Leary cop show The Job.

Did a lot of shows no get canned because of the writers strike.They even had to make the last series of The Wire only 10 episodes because of it.

Dean Winchester
I liked that D Leary cop show The Job.

Did a lot of shows no get canned because of the writers strike.They even had to make the last series of The Wire only 10 episodes because of it.

Don't think many got cancelled because of it but alot of shows certainly had their seasons cut short.

On another note: Denis Leary's firefighter show Rescue Me is brilliant :2thumbsup:

OnePaulHartley

Street Hawk. I loved that show, only had 1 series then vanished.Kind of like knight rider on a motorbike.

Oz!! Don't know if it was cancelled but it's ridiculously underrated.

and spectacularly graphic and brutal!

Used to watch it on channel 4 late night years agoand was raving about to my new girlfriend, who really didn`t fancy it. So i finally convinced her to sit and watch it one night......which happened to be a night with a pretty nasty fight and male rape scene!

she never watched anything on my recommendation again.

Don`t think it got cancelled as much as it just ran it`s course,no doubt all on blue ray by now.

Studio 60

Sarah Connor Chronicles

Firefly

Joan of Arcadia

Miss Match

Reaper

Big Bang Theory

The Beast

Veronica Mars

Jericho

Invasion

My Own Worst Enemy

Boston Legal

Not all my choices but favourites from family and friends that have been canned. I'm sure that there have been plenty more of them that didn't even make it to the UK.

Studio 60

Sarah Connor Chronicles

Firefly

Joan of Arcadia

Miss Match

Reaper

Big Bang Theory

The Beast

Veronica Mars

Jericho

Invasion

My Own Worst Enemy

Boston Legal

Not all my choices but favourites from family and friends that have been canned. I'm sure that there have been plenty more of them that didn't even make it to the UK.

I liked My Own Worst Enemy and Sarah Conner Chronicles. The last episode of SCC was fantastic with the special effects.

I quite liked Moonlight on Living TV, and Invasion finished on a cliffhanger.

Its a real pain in the arse that half these shows are cancelled before they have even aired over here.

Firefly and the movie Serenity are things I just can't get into. Lets hope that Dollhouse is given a fair crack in the states - the last episode aired on Sci Fi was pretty weird, and I wonder if it will be disregarded when the next season starts.

It has been renewed for another two series.

Really? Good stuff, quite enjoy it myself. Will keep a look out for it.

yup, remeember it, Barbara Flyn in her younger days...in a nursing outfit :10900:

Indeed !!

Still not to bad for her age.

jambojackbilly
I really enjoyed a series called A Very Peculiar Practice. Early 80's, Barbara Flynn (get her pumped) and Peter Davidson, they were GP's in a typical sprawling modern university. I thought it was great, only got a couple of seasons though and never repeated.

I thought t was just me that thought she was a right dirty

watched every week in the hope she stripped off :smiley2:

Barbara Flynn was in Britannia hospital which was not bad :smiley2:

don`t remember the show, but did find this photo from it........

5825-2506.gif

:21:

Really? Good stuff, quite enjoy it myself. Will keep a look out for it.

Yup. Not quite sure how people said it was cancelled; it was renewed in March.

Miller Jambo 60
Yup. Not quite sure how people said it was cancelled; it was renewed in March.

Casey Jones, The banana splits, crossroads and the Golden shot.

Archived