Kyle named?

jambonian

Did i hear correctly!? , he's been called up to the Scotland squad? If so, any chance we had of ever getting him has gone out the window. If he progresses well this season you can bet the oldfirm will come in for him. This has been the case in the past with players linked to Hearts, LONG before they're linked to that two, Boyd, Naismith, Robson, McDonald, all linked with us in the past yet we do nowt, pretty typical!

Ibrahim Tall
Did i hear correctly!? , he's been called up to the Scotland squad? If so, any chance we had of ever getting him has gone out the window. If he progresses well this season you can bet the oldfirm will come in for him. This has been the case in the past with players linked to Hearts, LONG before they're linked to that two, Boyd, Naismith, Robson, McDonald, all linked with us in the past yet we do nowt, pretty typical!

By who exactly? Other than some "We should sign.." threads i can't remember anyone from the club ever stating we were interested.

We could not afford Kevin Kyle. do not have any money to spend. Csaba tried to get Anthony Stokes but the board would not sanction the signing. Vlad is not interested in signing anyone else.

Genghis Khan

Did we have a chance of getting him?

Did we have a chance of getting him?

I'm pretty sure Csabba mentioned his name in a news article back in July along with Lee Miller, just in general context about players he'd been either looking at or had mentioned to him by someone or other... agents perhaps.

The Old Tolbooth

Not really mate, he would cost us a lot of money right now but he has a clause in his contract which states he can leave for ?80k in January, otherwise he may already have been here.

It's true what you say though, if he does well for Scotland then the ugly sisters will come in with some sort of an offer to sit him on their bench and ruin his career.

Archived