What is the main problem with Nade?

Skivingatwork

What is the main problem with Nade  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is the main problem with Nade

Uncle Bobby B

Uninterested for me. If he was interested he'd be busting a gut even if not fully fit, his attitude is awful.

scots civil war

hes **** mate

he knows it and we know it

hes getting a hefty wage per week and seeing out his contract by attempting,to be seen, to be fit for each game

his shirt was wringing wet in the first half the other night,the heat had gotten to him instantly at 26deg ko time

he just aint up to standard

maroonlegions

Was he not NEARLY fit once but still pants.If he was fully fit and interested would he improve, that's the puzzle for me anyway.:nah:

The thing is, he isn't actually fat. He genuinely isn't.

He's just outrageously unfit, for a man who's taking home the sort of salary he is. Absolute crime.

Johanes de Silentio

If he was interested, he'd be fit - frop him and put him on double training shifts, the lazy ****!

Qualifier: let's remember he's recovering from a hernia operation.

He's shot full stop............

He should pay back last weeks wage for his lack of effort midweek. Nade has one chance tomorrow if he plays to make some amends, if not for me has to be transfer listed.

I think he is unfit and he knows it so he strolls through the game trying to preserve his energy , that is why i think he gives the impression that he is not interested.

If he was interested, he'd be fit - frop him and put him on double training shifts, the lazy ****!

Qualifier: let's remember he's recovering from a hernia operation.

Been done before and it didn't work. The guy is actually very fit (other than post-op, having to play cos we have no other option, other than Glen who we don't play for some reason, this is a really big bracketed comment), but it's just the wrong type of fit. Unfortunately it's the only type of fit he can be!

I said on another thread that Hearts tried all last season to get the big fella fit enough for 90 mins and he worked his hole off at training and went on all the special diets etc and basically 60/70 mins was still his maximum before the lungs caved in and his muscles cramped up. They're all stumped and furstrated. This is straight from Tam Ritchie, maybe halfway through last season.

I don't particularly blame Nade for it. Even Thursday, he wasn't lazy - he just didn't have it in him, after an op, in that heat, on his own up there and with a sprinter's build!

The club should have done something about it by not having to rely on him. The venom aimed at Nade is ridiculous but he's the scapegoat and i was screaming at the telly at him on Thurs aswell

Greedy_Jambo

Not good enough.

You can't blame his weight. John hartson was over weight for most of his career and he scored goals for fun.

I think he is unfit and he knows it so he strolls through the game trying to preserve his energy , that is why i think he gives the impression that he is not interested.

The manager knows he is unfit and asks him to do so. That is why he is always picked. He is playing the role Csaba asks of him.

portobellojambo1

Neither.

As has been said I believe he is fit, I also don't go with the fact that he isn't interested.

Not good enough would be more accurate, there again his goal statistics should have been sufficient proof of that prior to his being signed. He is doing all he is capable of doing, and it is not enough to merit selection.

Tommy Wiseau

Been done before and it didn't work. The guy is actually very fit (other than post-op, having to play cos we have no other option, other than Glen who we don't play for some reason, this is a really big bracketed comment), but it's just the wrong type of fit. Unfortunately it's the only type of fit he can be!

I said on another thread that Hearts tried all last season to get the big fella fit enough for 90 mins and he worked his hole off at training and went on all the special diets etc and basically 60/70 mins was still his maximum before the lungs caved in and his muscles cramped up. They're all stumped and furstrated. This is straight from Tam Ritchie, maybe halfway through last season.

I don't particularly blame Nade for it. Even Thursday, he wasn't lazy - he just didn't have it in him, after an op, in that heat, on his own up there and with a sprinter's build!

The club should have done something about it by not having to rely on him. The venom aimed at Nade is ridiculous but he's the scapegoat and i was screaming at the telly at him on Thurs aswell

Both very good posts. I've defended Nade to the hills on here, and on Thursday even I pretty much washed my hands of him.

That said, you just need to look at his soaking jersey to see that he doesn't have any more to give. He's just back from an operation, has barely had a pre-season and is being expected to play 2 games in 72 hours - and that's not even taking his well-known general fitness problems into account.

But we're not a charity. We can't keep playing and paying guys who aren't fit enough for the job. He's on good money and can't last a match. I don't buy that there's nothing we can do to get him fit enough, to be honest. Guys with worse physiques than Nade have made good careers out of the game.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I was of the same opinion until Gary Glen came on and totally showed him up with his running.

I could take him being a lazy ^^^^ if he held the ball up and gave the rest of the team an out ball but everything just comes straight back onto the defence and midfield.

He's very muscular but that doesn't mean he is fit. Go and ask a body builder to run 100 metres and I bet most would be finished after it. The same applies to Nade, unfortunately. Needs to keep out the weights room and start pounding the streets.

Tam Ritchie has never let us down over the years and turned De Vries into a fit player so who knows what's going on here. You can only question the players attitude.

I was of the same opinion until Gary Glen came on and totally showed him up with his running.

I could take him being a lazy ^^^^ if he held the ball up and gave the rest of the team an out ball but everything just comes straight back onto the defence and midfield.

He's very muscular but that doesn't mean he is fit. Go and ask a body builder to run 100 metres and I bet most would be finished after it. The same applies to Nade, unfortunately. Needs to keep out the weights room and start pounding the streets.

Tam Ritchie has never let us down over the years and turned De Vries into a fit player so who knows what's going on here. You can only question the players attitude.

I guess so. My da was speaking to Tam Ritchie about it last year and said he seemed flumoxed but never blamed Nade at all for it though. So i duno!

And I'm not blaming Tam here, by the way.

I duno, Im a daftie and think he'll still come good, but with the overwhelmng evidence, aye, I'm daft! The biggest shame for me is that we're having to rely on him for one reason or another and have been for over a season now, other than when Clum had his (excellent) run at the end of last season

Tommy Wiseau
And he'll still play tomorrow.

And because he played on Monday and Thursday, he'll be even more fecked than he was in those games. Meaning he can run even less and will inevitably be jeered on and off the field.

Pleasing.

If I was him, in all honesty I'd be grabbing my hammy in the warm up.

Its all rather depressing. Behind the fitness problems and poor attitude, there is a player.

Thommo also makes a great point about a player recovering from an operation, has had very little of a pre season, notorious for being unfit and is asked to play 2 games in 72 hours.

Crazy.

And because he played on Monday and Thursday, he'll be even more fecked than he was in those games. Meaning he can run even less and will inevitably be jeered on and off the field.

Pleasing.

If I was him, in all honesty I'd be grabbing my hammy in the warm up.

I can see him being torn apart by the fans if things aren't going our way tomorrow. Might send a message to Csaba.

The Mighty Thor
I can see him being torn apart by the fans if things aren't going our way tomorrow. Might send a message to Csaba.

I posted a thread yesterday saying that the best course of action for all involved would be to take Nade out the first team squad now and give him a 'pre-season' of 6 weeks to recover from his operation and to prove his fitness. If he doesn't or cannot then we terminate his contract immediately.

We've invested far too much time and way too much money on this guy and it's time to sort this out.

Apparently some people have gone to town on his Facebook wall.

That's out of order to be honest. God knows why you would accept strangers as friends though.

Tommy Wiseau

I'll be honest. I think he'll get torn apart from the moment the teamsheet is read out with his name on it.

It will be a suicidal decision to play him tomorrow from Csaba. Right now, he needs protection and the chance to build his fitness away from 13,000 angry Hearts fans; not another match on his own up front against last season's league leading defence.

Ryan Gosling
Oh dear.

Got a link ? :D

Nah his account is blocked and I don't think he'll be accepting many friends at the moment.

:10900:

alwaysthereinspirit

Less interested than a professional footballer should be and being 30lbs overweight probably not a help.

I'll be honest. I think he'll get torn apart from the moment the teamsheet is read out with his name on it.

It will be a suicidal decision to play him tomorrow from Csaba. Right now, he needs protection and the chance to build his fitness away from 13,000 angry Hearts fans; not another match on his own up front against last season's league leading defence.

If it does happen then I think we can write him off as a lost cause. Doesn't strike me as the sort of character who can come back from a roasting by the fans.

Shame because he is a very talented footballer. Just not happening for a mixture of reasons.

If it does happen then I think we can write him off as a lost cause. Doesn't strike me as the sort of character who can come back from a roasting by the fans.

Shame because he is a very talented footballer. Just not happening for a mixture of reasons.

Ive not seen any evidence that he is a talented footballer, never mind very talented.

Francis Albert

For all his limitations Nade did a decent job for us last season in the thankless role he was given and contributed to our third place finish. The criticism of Thursday's performance while justified is way over the top, especially when compared to how lightly some of Thursday's culprits have got off. (Stewart, for example, who unlike Nade actually had opportunities to contribute), No striker or forward player in the world would, if put in instead of Nade, have made a significant difference on Thursday the way we played. I would have played Glen but by the tiime he came on Dinamo had eased off and so comparison with Nade on the night is unfair.

Hope it's Glen tomorrow, mind you.

allystrachan

exactly what i was thinking. if he cared he would make himself fit!

exactly what i was thinking. if he cared he would make himself fit!

If he did not care then Csaba would not pick him.

Archived