did anyone read the thing about zagreb fans

eduardo.j

turning up to training with baseball bats and demanding the players give them all items with the club badge on them to them

they said they would get them back when they were fit to wear them they also smashed their cars up

when they chairman wanted to chage the club name they set his box on fire at a match im not saying violence is the answer but its a dam good way to get a decent team on the pitch

I think a lot of our players would be doing training in there undies if this was normal practise for fans:10900:

turning up to training with baseball bats and demanding the players give them all items with the club badge on them to them

they said they would get them back when they were fit to wear them they also smashed their cars up

when they chairman wanted to chage the club name they set his box on fire at a match im not saying violence is the answer but its a dam good way to get a decent team on the pitch

Yes I did read about it....on here this morning on another thread:smiley2:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think you should wait until your baws have dropped before you start that stuff.

there was an article in the sun yesterday about the Bad Blue Boys, they seem a little bit more mental the nawty boys from over the bridge of doom.

had a look on youtube and there's a quite a few clips of them rumbling, wonder if they'll be coming to Edinburgh next week

I think you should wait until your baws have dropped before you start that stuff.

my balls have dropped long ago mate its not having balls to keep putting up with players like nade on the pitch and i did say violence was not the answer

but we should at least make it herd that we dont want certain guys on the pitch at times

this is the silly brittish way no matter how bad we are we have to smile and say yes you have my support but we are not allowed to show anger when unhappy

my balls have dropped long ago mate its not having balls to keep putting up with players like nade on the pitch and i did say violence was not the answer

but we should at least make it herd that we dont want certain guys on the pitch at times

this is the silly brittish way no matter how bad we are we have to smile and say yes you have my support but we are not allowed to show anger when unhappy

i'm all for ideas out of leftfield me but this one doesn't seem the best to be honest.

keep them coming though.

We roughed up the Pieman and he sold us to Vlad.

Violence sometimes backfires.

Yes, you've got to have a good game plan in that sense.

All the above is true - and you'll be interested to know that after the players "pantsing" at training in 2005 (where we finished 7th in the league, which was a total disgrace for us), Dinamo have won the league and cup double every year since bar one.

Yes, you've got to have a good game plan in that sense.

All the above is true - and you'll be interested to know that after the players "pantsing" at training in 2005 (where we finished 7th in the league, which was a total disgrace for us), Dinamo have won the league and cup double every year since bar one.

effective then :2thumbsup:

Archived