Our new recruits ......(again)

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

So with Csaba telling all today he is refusing to sign a new contract unless he is backed by the board!! What does this tell us about the players brought in for this season? All straight out of Vlads lever arch files form the filing cabinet in his "football" office!!!

I know this has been discussed before but surely today tells all we need to know!

Walter Bishop
You've heard one sentence from Talksport, and you've decided from this that MAD VLAD IS INTERFERING.

Fair enough but when you think about Peanut it is a worry, the guy is clearly ****ed off and feels he has no option but to publicly bring things out into the open and try and get Vlad to take notice!! My problem is we all know what happened in the past when the players went public with concerns!!!

Ryan Gosling

Well my love for him is not so strong after last night, and if he thinks this is the way to go about it then fine. But watch the press conference first.

Well my love for him is not so strong after last night, and if he thinks this is the way to go about it then fine. But watch the press conference first.

I don't get this at all. I'm not having a go at you Peanut, but overnight the mood has went from 'in Csaba we trust' to more or less the majority being ****ed off. It just shows how fickle fans are sometimes I guess.

Don't get me wrong, he's got flaws. Not taking risks and persisting with playing Nade and Jonsson at RB are just two of them, but he's still a capable manager and still the guy that agve us a decent season last year.

Ryan Gosling
I don't get this at all. I'm not having a go at you Peanut, but overnight the mood has went from 'in Csaba we trust' to more or less the majority being ****ed off. It just shows how fickle fans are sometimes I guess.

Don't get me wrong, he's got flaws. Not taking risks and persisting with playing Nade and Jonsson at RB are just two of them, but he's still a capable manager and still the guy that agve us a decent season last year.

It's hard not to be annoyed.

Goncalves on the left wing. Nade playing again.

Archived