Zagreb Fans

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Maroon tinted glasses 2

I had read a report last week about how after a dismal display against another league team a large mob of fans (bad blue boys) turned up at the training ground and stripped the players of all clothing that had the club badge on it. They also told the players they didnt deserve to wear the crest after the way they played...........

I propose we start a group called "The Mad Maroon Men", Grab the pitchforks, baseball bats and light the torches as its time to head to riccarton.

Who's with me?

Oh and can someone bring a big holdall as i think we will be collecting alot of training kit.

HelloSunshine

A few of them certainly don't deserve to wear the badge - maybe we could ask the Zagreb fans to do it for us since they're experienced.:2thumbsup:

That's part of the problem with us, there are no repurcussions for the team if they put on a couple of pathetic displays and embarrass their club on national TV. We'd obviously pick up lifetime bands for going about this like the Zagreb lot, but we really should find a constuctive way to show them how p**** off we are. The players just pick up their big salaries for not doing their jobs properly - makes me sick.:21:

Archived