Friday York

david mcgee

1.45 Akmal looks solid each way material but Penang Princess and Braveheart move worry me enough to keep stakes to a minimum.

3.25 I have lumped on Radiohead antepost fancied it strongly at its original odds.

Mr Dwyer does not enthuse me as a jockey , but Brian Meehan is a top notch trainer and his form over the last couple of days adds confidence.

Sometimes i would top up on my original bet, but on this occassion i will temper my enthusiasm.

The list of top quality competitors seems endless, but the two year old weight allowance makes Radiohead stand oot like a hobbo in Robbos.

4.40 Aim to Prosper would be a confident choice if Channons stable were in blinding form, but they aint.

I have bet it to small stakes and crossed everything.

Yeah, I have went for Radiohead as well in the 3.25 it has got a massive weight advantage as well over Kingsgate Native.

Btw, thanks for the tip yestarday - won a few hundred quid on that - best JKB tip ever!

Chaka Demus & pliers
1.45 Akmal looks solid each way material but Penang Princess and Braveheart move worry me enough to keep stakes to a minimum.

You're certainly on a roll!! You must have made a packet this week

Bonnie Prince Charlie

Thanks for the tips. Had ?10 e/w on Akmal so won ?177.50

Archived