To the Zagreb fans posting on here recently...

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Stupid Sexy Flanders

... well done, your team are simply much better than ours. However badly we played, you will probably be the best team we play this season. I genuinely hope you enjoy your trip over here for the second leg, let's hope we can at least make it a contest!

To supporters of HMFC, lets try and put this behind us, and give the team our full support against the Huns on Sunday.

HHGH.

... well done, your team are simply much better than ours. However badly we played, you will probably be the best team we play this season. I genuinely hope you enjoy your trip over here for the second leg, let's hope we can at least make it a contest!

To supporters of HMFC, lets try and put this behind us, and give the team our full support against the Huns on Sunday.

HHGH.

Well said mate, I'd echo that entirely.

I will second that !

Well done Dynamo.....bring on the rioters, the Hearst team owe the supporters an apology and Sunday would be a great time to do it!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just to add, from a Hearts point of view, beating the Huns this week is the only thing that will stop us from hearing about this result for a long time to come!

Time to salvage some pride guys.

Interesting.

We can't ignore the pedestrian way we defended tonight, but it's certainly true that DZ look like a class act that should - unfortunately for us - go a lot further in this competition.

Chaka Demus & pliers

I doubt they'll reply til tomorrow. Be too busy celebrating qualifying for the group stages!

Was really looking forward to experiencing a great European night at Tynie next week too. Was hoping for something like the Stuttgart game.

I suppose now the highlight will be a few beers with the boys and hoping we somehow get a 1-0 win.

monkfish1979

Aye, your guys were as good as our guys were scheidt. That's a huge compliment, by the way......

Had it not been the JT's getting trounced, I would have thoroughly enjoyed their performance.

DZ looked a fine team and some top quality in there - Morales (need we say more)

Looking forward to Sunday and hoping this sting jumps us out the traps against The Huns.

I agree.

An excellent footballing side that beat us through sheer footballing ability.

Their fans that came here were extremely respectful even though they probably knew they were going to hump us.

Much respect Zagreb fans. :)

(btw, that hurt loads, please accept this!)

I'm based in Australia but i'll thank you for those kind words. This is a great board full of proper clued-up fans and you are good lads to boot. No doubt our lads will have a ball in Edinburgh.

We were up for it tonight after the pummelling the gaff copped in the media after the Salzburg game (i'm still hurting) and it showed. Conversely, i thought you needed to get in our faces a bit more but when we play as neatly as we do and you are chasing in 30 degree heat and high humidity then it's easier said than done.

We'll struggle to qualify from the group stage purely because we'll be the in the third or fourth pot of seeds but it's OK to dream - that's what football fans do.

And a final word on your travelling support - the wraps and compliments they have received in the Croatian dailies is something i've never seen - not even during the Tartan Army's visit in 2000. Your football side might be average but they, like our fans, are undoubtedly Champions League quality - RESPECT!!

Chaka Demus & pliers
I agree.

An excellent footballing side that beat us through sheer footballing ability.

Their fans that came here were extremely respectful even though they probably knew they were going to hump us.

Much respect Zagreb fans. :)

(btw, that hurt loads, please accept this!)

Too true. Cheeky buggers made me think we stood some kind of chance of getting a result tonight!

We can't ignore the pedestrian way we defended tonight, but it's certainly true that DZ look like a class act that should - unfortunately for us - go a lot further in this competition.

In response to the bit in bold I would say that we want Dinamo to go on. Otherwise we look like even bigger diddies for getting pumped by a middling team.

For what it's worth I actually do believe that they could do very well. They have great movement and some excellent forwards. Even off the bench.

HHGH.

Pathetic, like an antelope offering its neck to the lion! So the Zagreb Bad Blue Boys should be welcomed, why dont we put out a red carpet for their arrival?

In Greece its WELCOME TO HELL, to our opposition - can we get you a cup of tea?

Do you make the same comments to the old firm when they regularly come and beat us?

HHGH.

Fair play, I 100% agree

Interesting.
In response to the bit in bold I would say that we want Dinamo to go on. Otherwise we look like even bigger diddies for getting pumped by a middling team.

For what it's worth I actually do believe that they could do very well. They have great movement and some excellent forwards. Even off the bench.

Yes, but what I meant was they will obviously progress at our expense, which we wouldn't have wanted (and still don't want, but barring an extremely unlikely turn-around next week, thats what'll happen).

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Pathetic, like an antelope offering its neck to the lion! So the Zagreb Bad Blue Boys should be welcomed, why dont we put out a red carpet for their arrival?

In Greece its WELCOME TO HELL, to our opposition - can we get you a cup of tea?

Do you make the same comments to the old firm when they regularly come and beat us?

No, of course not. The OF fans are, in general, sub-human filth. The Zagreb fans have, to my knowledge, done nothing to offend us apart from supporting a team better than ours.

What could possibly be gained from being sore losers on a night like this? Sometimes one has to accept one has been bested.

monkfish1979

No, because OF fans are pretty much exclusively complete and utter clunges.

Thanks on congrats. Your fans behaved incredibly well, which is rare occasion here :10900:

We finally played proper attacking/fearless Euro match at our own stadium and it paid off.

No, of course not. The OF fans are, in general, sub-human filth. The Zagreb fans have, to my knowledge, done nothing to offend us apart from supporting a team better than ours.

What could possibly be gained from being sore losers on a night like this? Sometimes one has to accept one has been bested.

The fans are like a twelfth man, we were in a hostile environment, and buckled! Show me a Good Loser - and I will show you a LOSER!

We finally played proper attacking/fearless Euro match at our own stadium and it paid off.

To be fair we let you, I've never seen a Hearts team be so toothless.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
The fans are like a twelfth man, we were in a hostile environment, and buckled! Show me a Good Loser - and I will show you a LOSER!

I am being sportsmanlike about tonight's result - I will happily be part of the twelfth man next week, and try to roar the Famous to a 5-0 victory!

(Having already bought my ticket, I suppose I've no choice!)

Archived