Be positive

jonnyheartsfc

jonnyheartsfc

Hearts were poor but we should back them instead of getting on there backs (it never helped callum elliot) tbh glen n black did wel n Csaba will sort the defence out n maybe this result will loosen romanov purse strings. Have faith Csaba will see us right. They were a bloody gd team afterall

The fact that they were absolute class and a team filled with multi million pound players should be enough to shut all the moaners on here tonight, these guys could and should have been playing in the champions league.

A bit of perspective required on JKB this evening.

Hearts were poor but we should back them instead of getting on there backs (it never helped callum elliot) tbh glen n black did wel n Csaba will sort the defence out n maybe this result will loosen romanov purse strings. Have faith Csaba will see us right. They were a bloody gd team afterall

Glen and Black did indeed do quite well when they came on, as did Novikovas. Just wait 'til Sunday though, they won't get a sniff of a start, Csabba would rather play his tried and trusted Nade, Obua and the likes than try something different. I'll say it now...Rangers players and fans will have been rubbing their hands watching us over the last two games, i hope i'm wrong but i see another beating on the cards unless Csabba shows he can change things around, every decent manager should be able to.

Yes...no doubt they were a decent side. But they were NOT as good as we made them look.

Yep, we were poor and they were very good - end of.

Roll on Sunday :2thumbsup:

I mostly agree with that.

But the lack of a scorer is really worrying me.

True !

But any professional football club that tries to play without having strikers is setting itself up for a fall. Our squad is so imbalanced we could be in for a shocking season.

Archived