Trapped In The Closet

Kendoll

No, not an admission from myself.

I just watched Chapters 1 - 12 of R Kelly's rap opera "Trapped In The Closet" and I can honestly say, without a word of a lie, that had to be the funniest thing I have ever watched in my entire life!!

Has anyone else seen this before? If you haven't then I suggest watching them, in order. You can get them from YouTube or various other websites. Watch the first 3 and you'll be hooked. They are only about 3/4 mins long each.

If you have, no spoilers for everyone else, but just how great was it??

I just bought Chapters 1-22 off Amazon for a tenner, can't wait for it to be delivered!!!!

seen a couple of them, and they're pretty messed up.

go watch the south park episode of the same name. outside being a great ****take of scientology and tom cruise it features a great cameo from r kelly.

seen a couple of them, and they're pretty messed up.

go watch the south park episode of the same name. outside being a great ****take of scientology and tom cruise it features a great cameo from r kelly.

I have seen that, and it did make laugh a lot. Wasn't sure what the R Kelly bit was really about in that episode until watching the whole R Kelly thing just now.

Honestly crying with laughter, after about the fourth I had to stop and get a breather.

Miller Jambo 60
trapped in the closet?

Is that what they call touching underagers these days?

its BEING A HIBEE

It is pretty funny. Sure you could jsut watch chapers 13-22 or whatever online though.

I haven't saw the second half yet just the original 12.

Oh my god it's a rubber....

Archived