Remove MS after 1st booking

mac

Going forward, if Shabba insists on playing him he should let MS know that he will be automatically substituted after his 1st booking, for the sake of the team.

We all agree that we played better when Black came on, or how about having MS on the bench and playing Black from the start?

Our indiscipline is already laughable:hang:

Going forward, if Shabba insists on playing him he should let MS know that he will be automatically substituted after his 1st booking, for the sake of the team.

We all agree that we played better when Black came on, or how about having MS on the bench and playing Black from the start?

Our indiscipline is already laughable:hang:

Then all you're doing is Wasting a Sub you might need later in the game, That Useless Hobo B****** will ALWAYS get booked. Best thing to do is Just drop him for Good!!

Silverymoon92

He shouldn't be on the field long enough to get a booking... if he looks like he is going to get booked he should be dragged off the pitch and told that if he doesn't screw the nut or he will NEVER play in Maroon ever again. All IMHO of course...

Silverymoon;)

TB, never thought about that, so you're right, let him play in the reserves for a bit - if Miko was Vlad's love child, I'm thinking MS is Shabba's!:hang:

The Old Tolbooth

No way should allowances be made for him, it's not like he's a decent enough football player to say that we would be mad to drop him, he's completely murder and needs dropped totally!

Silverymoon92
TB, never thought about that, so you're right, let him play in the reserves for a bit - if Miko was Vlad's love child, I'm thinking MS is Shabba's!:hang:

nail on head. Michael Stewart is a complete liability that keeps his place in the team by sticking the golden straw in the management team. He needs to be emptied as hearts have enough disciplinary problems without our captain trying to keep up with it. The second Choice captain is not much better either when you come to think of it.

I would say Nade is Shabbas.

CM, now that's a scary thought!

In reality, we should buy out their contracts as both offer nothing to the team - oh, and Kingston as well.

john brownlee

what people forget or maybe didn't notice but Hearts were about to make a sub just as ms was red carded, so not only did he let the team down he kyboshed plan B, that could have been a favourable turning point in the game instead of being the opposite.

What annoys me about him is his complete lack of positive contribution during a game. Maybe once in a blue moon he makes a telling pass but they are few and far between IMHO

Just a point on last nights game what was the difference between ms's two tackles and websters two tackles.

webster had a sly kick the ref never seen

I think Johnny Stewart was stripped ready to come on as the car was shown (might have been somone else.)

i think the over reaction on the various threads on last nights game is ludicrous. it was the first game of the season at one of the hardest places to go against a very good united side. we are all disappointed and none more so than mr stewart himself. i am not his biggest fan but the look on his face showed how much it hurt him. it has also hurt the team cause the last thing we needed was 35 minute running about with ten men with our schedule of games. i am sure csaba will deal with him and hopeully black will get a wee run in the eam as i think he would be a better option with ruben

Silverymoon92
I think Johnny Stewart was stripped ready to come on as the car was shown (might have been somone else.)

Novikovas

Stewart has had 5 red's in 20 months, his tackles were stupid, and he should not be given another chance, 3 point lost, more players booked as a result of him being off the long term impact is not just about the sending aff...!

SoMarkDevriesy

Give him his due, he earned us atleast six points last season, goal against dundee utd at tannadice, and against inverness at home when they ade it 2-2 he played a superb ball for Driver then all he had to do was pass it to KIngston to score into basically an open goal.

The man is a total liability. Some captain! You could see it coming for a while last night. How Csaba couldn't is a mystery. Has Stewart got some sort of hold over Csaba? Why wasn't he subbed? 1 good thing we can take from it is at least he won't be playing against Rankers!

Archived