written off

Boomerang K

on many occasion we have finished 3rd only for ouselves and the media to kick on a bit the next season but we tend to not do so well.

Imowe were written off by the media and to a certain extent we were a bit of a suprise package,despite finishing 3rd last year we seem to be being written off by the media journalists etc.i think this is a bonus as puts less pressure on the players and makes them more determined to go out and prove people wrong

please discuss

kingantti1874

Most articles I've read and most pundits think were favouites for 3rd..it's us or utd! Everyone else is pash...

Ill form judgment once we have played everyone home and away. Remember last season after we had played everyone once we were 8th.

Just needs time and patience.

Charlie-Brown

For a long time (since promotion in 1983) we seemed to regularly have had good season followed by a less good season and rarely have we qualified for Europe in consecutive seasons with a gap year being the norm ..... I don't know the reason why as managers, players, club owners etc have all come & gone but still the pattern repeats itself.

Due to a very hard start I would not put too much into league placings until all the teams have played each other once. In saying that 4-0 against Utd would see us top the league:10900:

Archived