Swine Flu vaccine

red21

A lot of coverage about the programme of vaccinations planned for high risk groups on the news tonight. Rest of the population to follow once supplies are ready.

Would you take it?

Not fussed about it at all.

It's like SARS...easy to catch but nowhere near the killer that it's being made out to be.

As already said , this flu strain isn't that serious even though some poor souls have died from it. To put the risk into perspective : in the time since swine flu started sweeping through the UK probably 20-30 people have died ( I haven't checked the exact figures). How many people have died in car accidents in the same time frame : I bet it's a lot more.

The vaccine doesn't do much good.It doesn't protect against swine flu and it only shortens the symptoms of swine flu by a day or so.

The vaccine doesn't do much good.It doesn't protect against swine flu and it only shortens the symptoms of swine flu by a day or so.

I think you have got the new vaccine mixed up with the Tamiflu drugs there. The vaccine has been created to stop you getting swine flu.

Swine flu is a media creation.Look at bird flu and SARS they were ment too kill us all and they never even got to the uk.Dont get the vaccine it will prob do more haarm than good

nanananananana-angus
I think you have got the new vaccine mixed up with the Tamiflu drugs there. The vaccine has been created to stop you getting swine flu.

Or alternatviely,the swine flu was created so that the big pharmaceuticals can screw tax payers of their hard earned.

I won't be taking their jab(s).

Captain America

My missus has swine flu and i went to get her tamiflu yesterday when i did the Doc informed me of some of the side effects, one of which is mood swings. Lucky me!

I do not understand why people would choose to go against the advice of doctors and virologists who have spent their whole careers studying teh effects/risks of many many flu variants.

Selective reporting of the facts in the media is a huge problem, no more so than during the great MMR hoax (which has already caused an increase in the number of babies diagnosed with measles). This in turn has lead to a public mistrust of vaccinations in general, but this trust is without foundation.

If you are unsure about the risks, ask your doctor.

Just because many previous epidemics have not turned out to be widespread killers, it doesn't mean this one won't. It doesn't mean it will either, but the laws of Darwinian evolution make it possible.

Here is some information from a scientist:

Read the following information about the MMR hoax and the Daily Mail and make an informed choice.

http://www.badscience.net/2008/08/the-medias-mmr-hoax/

Archived