USPGA CHAMPIONSHIP

Beats

I P Knightley
Forgot it was on just switched over.Should be a cracking few days.Tiger leading on -5 just now.

Frustratingly, I've no access to sports websites but the morning papers have turned Tiger's early one shot clubhouse lead into a championship victory already.

He's good, alright, and he's on form but the guys close behind are no slouches. If they keep in touch with him today, it could still have a different outcome.

Frustratingly, I've no access to sports websites but the morning papers have turned Tiger's early one shot clubhouse lead into a championship victory already.

He's good, alright, and he's on form but the guys close behind are no slouches. If they keep in touch with him today, it could still have a different outcome.

it's understandable though. one of the most striking features of tiger's majors career is that he wins his majors when he leads through 54 holes. incredibly he's never won a major when he's not led through 54. i know this is only 18 holes but i can see where the press is coming from.

he's still 4 majors shy of the record and while he's still relatively young, he's already showing signs of having passed his peak and will really need to convert his future opportunities if he's going to do it.

he's a kind of 'bi-polar' golfer is tiger. when he's not on his game he's bloody awful but when he is on his game he's unbelievable.

I P Knightley

he's a kind of 'bi-polar' golfer is tiger. when he's not on his game he's bloody awful but when he is on his game he's unbelievable.

I guess I'm a 'uni-polar' golfer :)

Is it on cooncil telly or just sky?

Love watching the golf.

Justin tv has a great link.ESPN HD H.264 Superb coverage.

I P Knightley

Never gone into the final round of a major in the lead without going on to win the championship - - until today.

Well done Yang. Could be a good Korea move.

Cracking shot he played into the last green.Good to see someone come from behind like that and win.Another thing Tiger is a bit of a bad loser is he not shouting **** **** **** on the green he never used to be like that.

Just heard on Talksport that Paddy Power actually paid out yesterday on a Tiger win.....they paid out around two and a quarter million.

Fail!

Just heard on Talksport that Paddy Power actually paid out yesterday on a Tiger win.....they paid out around two and a quarter million.

Fail!

There's a thread about that in the Terrace.That is mental doing that.

I P Knightley
There's a thread about that in the Terrace.That is mental doing that.

Agreed.

Anyone of sound mind knows that chat belongs in the Shed.

scots civil war

hehe

glad to see tiger not winning,that there was ground breaking

paddy h must be fakn spewing,an 8 !!!

had that at monktonhall recently,in their open i went out in 38 and had a ten at the tenth

not nice

Miller Jambo 60
Forgot it was on just switched over.Should be a cracking few days.Tiger leading on -5 just now.

Woods caddy is a waste of space.

Over hitting greens by 10 yds is wrong

Woods caddy is a waste of space.

Over hitting greens by 10 yds is wrong

Doug why don't you email Tiger and tell him that you never know you might get the gig!!!

Archived