Online tickets

yvonnejambo

I tried to book tickets for myself and my son for the home game V Dinamo and all I could do was buy my seat and get a random seat for my son as I couldnt get to book his seat.

So I just booked mine and asked him today to log in to get his. he couldnt log in as hes not got an account number and when he registered it just offers random seats (not letting him pick his seat). He tried phoning Hearts TO twice today but gave up waiting and has now emailed Hearts as the price goes up and might not be able to pick his own seat anyway after 9am tomorrow.

Seems very hard system for season ticket holders to get tickets for own seat. Anyone had similar or a way it can work?

Dean Winchester

Did you do the activate an account or just create a new one? You need to use his ref number which would be on his ST to log in and book it and you need to go through the activate an account to do that.

Did you do the activate an account or just create a new one? You need to use his ref number which would be on his ST to log in and book it and you need to go through the activate an account to do that.

tried both the activate account didnt except his ref number and the new account doesnt seem to let you put in ST details for your own seat.

Dean Winchester
tried both the activate account didnt except his ref number and the new account doesnt seem to let you put in ST details for your own seat.

Poor show if the activate an account isn't working :(

thought it was easy as can be last night tbh.

You obviously dont have the correct ref number for your son.

Are you honestly saying it was difficult to buy yer own seat? You have had from last friday to buy

I had a problem becasue i had forgotten my password and i dont have access to my registered email address any more. In the end, i created a new account and when you log on there is a button to buy tickets for someone else. I entered my season ticket ref number and was able to buy my tickets that way.

willie wallace

Just got through on Ticketmaster,only waited a few minutes,worth a try if you have not been fixed up yet.Be careful though as he quoted full price until i pointed out the discount price only expires tomorrow.

I usually pick up tickets at the ground and presumed a closing date of the 13th would mean the end of the day and not the beginning.Will teach me not to leave things to the last minute.

thought it was easy as can be last night tbh.

You obviously dont have the correct ref number for your son.

Are you honestly saying it was difficult to buy yer own seat? You have had from last friday to buy

I had a problem becasue i had forgotten my password and i dont have access to my registered email address any more. In the end, i created a new account and when you log on there is a button to buy tickets for someone else. I entered my season ticket ref number and was able to buy my tickets that way.

Yes it was easy to buy my own seat BUT I couldnt get his at same time only another random seat. He tried today and cant seem to buy his own either.

Just got through on Ticketmaster,only waited a few minutes,worth a try if you have not been fixed up yet.Be careful though as he quoted full price until i pointed out the discount price only expires tomorrow.

I usually pick up tickets at the ground and presumed a closing date of the 13th would mean the end of the day and not the beginning.Will teach me not to leave things to the last minute.

Thanks will try phoning again now

hes got it now,cheers will stick to phone method for future :smiley2:

you should have aske for his ref number and password on the reserved seat, sounds like a simple case of wrong ref number.

Any issues i have are sorted by enquiry line staff at Tynie in 2 mins usually

you should have aske for his ref number and password on the reserved seat, sounds like a simple case of wrong ref number.

Any issues i have are sorted by enquiry line staff at Tynie in 2 mins usually

Yeah I should have said when on the phone. I cant see how it can be wrong ref number as thats whats on his season tcket. He doesn't have an account number though.

Dean Winchester
Yeah I should have said when on the phone. I cant see how it can be wrong ref number as thats whats on his season tcket. He doesn't have an account number though.

Your account number is your reference number.

e mail [email protected], sort it in 2 mins for you.

Your account number is your reference number.

Well it dont work. When I re activated mine I had to use an account number that I had from previous stuff. Then after that it was just using my ST number and surname.

I would like to know if there is away that I could book both our seats for other non league games at the same time? Seems strange cant (or I cant figure it out)

Well it dont work. When I re activated mine I had to use an account number that I had from previous stuff. Then after that it was just using my ST number and surname.

I would like to know if there is away that I could book both our seats for other non league games at the same time? Seems strange cant (or I cant figure it out)

You can, just need the ref number thats attached to his season seat.

Cracklin' Rosie
I tried to book tickets for myself and my son for the home game V Dinamo and all I could do was buy my seat and get a random seat for my son as I couldnt get to book his seat.

So I just booked mine and asked him today to log in to get his. he couldnt log in as hes not got an account number and when he registered it just offers random seats (not letting him pick his seat). He tried phoning Hearts TO twice today but gave up waiting and has now emailed Hearts as the price goes up and might not be able to pick his own seat anyway after 9am tomorrow.

Seems very hard system for season ticket holders to get tickets for own seat. Anyone had similar or a way it can work?

Have to say I booked my seat and three others ...no problem. Youneed to scoll down and click a link and it allows you to buy for someone else. The account number on your smart card is the reference number.

You can, just need the ref number thats attached to his season seat.

Thanks for all the help. I have now got it sorted with his details with mine. Its not showing he has booked ticket for home game v dinamo but maybe take longer to show up seen as he got it from phoning tonight. At least got it working now as it really wasn't happening earlier!

Thanks for all the help. I have now got it sorted with his details with mine. Its not showing he has booked ticket for home game v dinamo but maybe take longer to show up seen as he got it from phoning tonight. At least got it working now as it really wasn't happening earlier!

I had the same problems as you the other day. Ive signed up previously but it didnt recognise my log in. Gave me a new password okay but still didnt give me access even though I'm reading the number off the smartcard. Gave up eventually jumped in the car up to Tynie and did it face to face with a real person.

My smartcard worked okay at Tynie this time. For the Sunderland and Bolton games the system said my seats didnt exist !!!!

CornhillHearts
I had the same problems as you the other day. Ive signed up previously but it didnt recognise my log in. Gave me a new password okay but still didnt give me access even though I'm reading the number off the smartcard. Gave up eventually jumped in the car up to Tynie and did it face to face with a real person.

My smartcard worked okay at Tynie this time. For the Sunderland and Bolton games the system said my seats didnt exist !!!!

Exactly the same for me re. Trying to order ticket for euro game

Archived