Vermin unveiled

Geoff Kilpatrick

'Not sure how public confidence in the legal system is improved by this official release - the identity of these two was fairly common knowledge anyhow

Imo - confidence in the system will only be re-established if the 3 accused murderers (and convicted child rapist) never set foot outside prison again and Haringey social services focus attention on child protection rather than dishing out large bonuses to directors involved in the case.:veryangry:

The Old Tolbooth

I thought you'd found an undercover hobo on the board Geoff :D

Which links me in nicely to the fact that some people should not be allowed to breed.

Tracey-Connelly-the-mothe-002.jpg

look at that face

It's people like these that make me sympathise with my wife's view that we should all be chipped and stopped from breeding until we actually show that we can care for children.

this is the way forward

Yeah I fully agree. Because a tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of the population are sociopathic **** we should encourage more government interferance into our lives.

Sigh

duckandcover

Read the report at lunchtime, it really is stomach turning what the wee lad went through. It really makes you wonder what the world is about sometimes. I just hope that the 3 evil ****bags responsible for this get as badly bullied and tortured as the wee lad was when theyre in prison.

How the hell could she sit back and let the guy do that to her kid? or even the family or there friends.Hope someone does them in in the jail.Anyone who knew them would have had a idea of what was happening to the kid just shows you that people are too fast to stick there head in the sand.

Just remember Crimes like these are very, very rare.

4816826_220122t.jpg

Don't have nightmares

and for that matter don't suddenly start endorsing your spouses crypto facist neoeugenic bull**** as a knee jerk reaction either

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just remember Crimes like these are very, very rare.

4816826_220122t.jpg

Don't have nightmares

and for that matter don't suddenly start endorsing your spouses crypto facist neoeugenic bull**** as a knee jerk reaction either

I said that I could see where she was coming from. I'm not advocating some sort of state control.

The reason she has thoughts like this is when you see the mess of junkies having heroin babies etc. at first hand, it does lead you to question if certain people should be allowed to breed. That's all.

I said that I could see where she was coming from. I'm not advocating some sort of state control.

The reason she has thoughts like this is when you see the mess of junkies having heroin babies etc. at first hand, it does lead you to question if certain people should be allowed to breed. That's all.

..and most peole, including those in social services, would also question whether certain people should be allowed to breed - the problem is

1. Where do you draw the line for those fortunate enough to be allowed to breed, and

2. How do you stop others without dabbling in eugenics ?

Surely in the example you give, it's better to concentrate on ways of ensuring drug addiction is eradicated, rather than talk of micro-chipping individuals and more pertenantly..

The two persons (allegedly) most responsible for inflicting baby P's injuries, weren't related to him, therefore under any genetic screening programme, his mother may easily pass the birth-test criteria - unless you want to deny childbirth rights to mothers who have a low IQ, drink a lot and enjoy sex.

Archived