tTckets for Away Zagreb game

Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

Anybody know when the tickets for the away tie will be on sale and how much, and what do you think our allocation will be? there is only a week before people start to make the journey.

Still waiting on the Charter details.... think they will see how many sign up to that and start to sell at end of the week

Dean Winchester
Anybody know when the tickets for the away tie will be on sale and how much, and what do you think our allocation will be? there is only a week before people start to make the journey.

We'll get at least 2,000 tickets. We'll only get more than that if there's demand for it.

We'll get at least 2,000 tickets. We'll only get more than that if there's demand for it.

i hope so, however does anyone reckon we will actually take 2000? considering a lot of people are tighter with the cash these days.

Sexton Hardcastle

Ticket details out tomorrow

Will be a form. You fill in name address etc so they know who is going. You get a ticket for around ?25 id guess

Miller Jambo 60
i hope so, however does anyone reckon we will actually take 2000? considering a lot of people are tighter with the cash these days.

Sellimg my house to go, we are the gorgie boys:10900:

most of the league games appear to have crowds of less than 10,000.normally would get my ticket through hearts but unless they have some sort of collection over there then i won,t bother.

Archived