Out up town this Saturday night....

Radioactive Mince

Radioactive Mince

Going out for a mate's (sort of) stag night this Saturday, but I've not been out in Edinburgh for quite some time. There's going to be about ten of us. I know that we'll need to split up into twos to get in most places club-wise and have a few places in mind for drinking anyway.

Really need some suggestions on what's on this Saturday; comedy events would be good. I've been on The List website but it's not entirely clear. We'll probably go to the chicken dippers at some point I'd imagine, although not too fussed about that tbh. What about restaurants that're large-group-friendly and who won't be booked out (realise the best ones will be booked obviously but drunken guys aren't usually too fussy) Was even thinking Frankie & Benny's or similar. Maybe even Dario's as it's quite cheap and cheerful. As I said, poshness/quality is not too important. Fancy Indian; Suruchi or Khushi's will prob be stowed though I'd imagine?

I know that, as I've spent a fair bit of time in Edinburgh following the JTs, living there etc, I'll be getting looked up to as some sort of oracle by my pals who are all from Dunfermline area mostly. So I'm kind of the organiser if you like, although nothing as yet is actually organised other than the initial meet-up in Rosyth and subsequent train over. :th_love:

Any ideas would be barry, gadgies.

Mince.

Archived