Zal likes a puff!

CBjambo

Chad Sexington
Thankfully nobody latched on to your blatant trolling and the thread carried on in the way it was intended.

If only that happened with any of the other numerous threads you and your wee bumchums hijack on a daily basis.

And dont ever tell me what I can and cant fecking do.

Love it!! :sorcerer:

CHARLESBRONSON.jpg

Whoosh.......completely missed the OPs point I think mate.

Anyway, only 4 posts? Can I be the first to call you a hobo?

Hobo.

what? Did u start off with hundreds of posts like? Gotta start somewhere - moron

Maroon Mayhem
I have no objection to his smoking, I judge people by what I see on the park. I've only seen Zaliukas once in the 1st team this seaosn so far, that was at Southampton. And it was a case of deja vu, he should have been sent off in that game for deliberately elbowing an opponent in the face.

Shouldn't be club captain, in fact I'd argue that he shouldn't even be in the team.

Totally agree.

The man has no self control whatsoever and I feel we will hemorrhage points with his mindless sendings off as we did last season.

Perth to Paisley
Pleae sir I saw Zal smoking. Grass?

Really concerned until I saw the full stop after "smoking"

:qqb016:

Maybe if Zal stopped smoking, he might find that extra bit of pace, to make the ground when he gets caught out of position day dreaming. But then again maybe it's only the smoking that keeps him destressed and not a total nut case.

Football and sport (sport science especially) has moved on. I'm pretty sure if some of the real world class players mentioned on this thread had been born 20, 30 or 40 years later, I'd imagine a good few resist the temptation.

Nowadays I'd imagine really, really talented players and sportsmen can just about get away with the very occasional social draw (I think Rooney has been caught once with a ciggy, at the end of the season). Although bizarrely Zaliukas has supporters who feel he is a truely wonderful talent.

I suppose an analagy might be - Should Spurs, Lazio and Rangers (and England) fans be grateful for having the wonderfully talented Gascoigne in their teams, or wonder what might have been if he had shown more respect for his body (and mind and family and adverseries)

Being honest is the odd smoke going to affect your performance all that much ? Probably not.... is smoking for a year/2/5/10/20 going to effect your performance ? Hell yes!

Still! Kids don't do it! It's bad.

Archived