Gary Numan - HMV Picture House 26th November

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

OK it's a fair way off but I thought I'd post a heads up, to any synth / industrial nuts out there, that the godfather of modern synth music is playing Edinburgh for the first time in God knows how many years.

He's essentially playing a 2009 version of his 1979 album The Pleasure Principle, which was a defining album of it's time.

Plus it gives me an excuse to post this fine tribute video (who's song is from the afore mentioned album :))

• 4 months later...
Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Anyone from Kickback go to the gig?

My father sadly passed away the week before so I wasn't in the mood to go along.

From Gary's point of view it sounded like a good gig though;

"Tonight we played in Edinburgh, a city I haven't been to for many years. Not coming here has obviously been a mistake as the crowd tonight was fantastic. One of the best nights of the tour so far."

I was there - it was his second best gig in Edinburgh ever.

in order Teletour 80, The Pleasure Principle tour just now, Warriors in 82, then Beserker.

Great nights.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?,

You have one of the top names on Kickback along side 'Romanov Stole my Pension'.

That is all.

Crabbies500ml.jpg_e_63d51a6c885c0071b3a74da4341ed27e.jpg

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Sounded like a good gig.

Dunx, when you saw him in at the Teletour gig; did he have the red streak in his hair?

That was the year I went to high school - always wanted to get a red streak, but chickened out. :10900:

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?
Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?,

You have one of the top names on Kickback along side 'Romanov Stole my Pension'.

That is all.

Crabbies500ml.jpg_e_63d51a6c885c0071b3a74da4341ed27e.jpg

Thanks BB - your's is a bit common truth be told. :10900:

Archived