100% legal marching powder.

Nucky Thompson

Has any party animals out there tried this legal, herbal white stuff?

http://www.herbalhighs.com/product.asp?urn=304&c_urn=216

Some interesting reviews:beta1:

Was out with some lads who were on the Legal stuff at the weekend they said it was amazing really strong, both said that it was a hard day the day after tho!

Illegal for me still at the moment tho! :qqb016:

Nucky Thompson
Was out with some lads who were on the Legal stuff at the weekend they said it was amazing really strong, both said that it was a hard day the day after tho!

Illegal for me still at the moment tho! :qqb016:

It says on the site that there are no side effects or come downs.

It says on the site that there are no side effects or come downs.

There isn't a come down as you would normally get with Class A's its more of a cant be arsed attitude well that?s what the two of them were like on Sunday. They Recommend it tho cheaper but doesn?t last as long.

Nucky Thompson
There isn't a come down as you would normally get with Class A's its more of a cant be arsed attitude well that?s what the two of them were like on Sunday. They Recommend it tho cheaper but doesn?t last as long.
Ah right, I get you. Was it the charge powder they had or one of the many herbal capsules you can get?

Some of the stuff on that site is bonkers. tell you what ...if it is any good you could make a few bucks punting some of the stuff as the real deal...just punt it a bit cheaper :)

Ah right, I get you. Was it the charge powder they had or one of the many herbal capsules you can get?

Charge Powder mate im going to try it but also keep some of the origianl A's on me incase its not as good as they say!

Bindy Badgy

Some of the herbal ecstacy is decent but the comedown is brutal and it's impossible to get to sleep afterwards

Nucky Thompson
tell you what ...if it is any good you could make a few bucks punting some of the stuff as the real deal...just punt it a bit cheaper :)
There are guys going around selling 'Summer Daze' herbal capsules for ?15 when you can get them online for ?5. They are not passing them off as anything else right enough and they are still selling hundreds every week:smash:

Nucky Thompson

Actually better than the 'real' stuff:beta1: Unbelievable that it's 100% legal:sorcerer:

chester copperpot
Actually better than the 'real' stuff:beta1: Unbelievable that it's 100% legal:sorcerer:

How much is it, how long does it last for etc etc, details please.

Nucky Thompson
How much is it, how long does it last for etc etc, details please.
Sent you a PM Andy.

Nucky Thompson
Mugs
Yeah I know. That's why we're looking at legal herbal sites. Each to their own and all that.

stevieboobs

Charge is not too bad. Not as good as the real stuff though. Good enough to leave a decent review though.

Avoid the pills that have BZP in them unless you want something comparable to the strongest speed you've ever taken. Nasty comedown. The lady in my life split half a pill with her pal at 2am Sunday morning and didn't get to sleep until 10pm sunday night. Seriously nasty stuff

Summer daze are ok.

Charge is not too bad. Not as good as the real stuff though. Good enough to leave a decent review though.

Avoid the pills that have BZP in them unless you want something comparable to the strongest speed you've ever taken. Nasty comedown. The lady in my life split half a pill with her pal at 2am Sunday morning and didn't get to sleep until 10pm sunday night. Seriously nasty stuff

Summer daze are ok.

BZP is a Crystal Meth substitute i believe?

Nucky Thompson
Not as good as the real stuff though.
Nowadays I would 100% disagree with you. Never had a good bit for about 5 years, total pish that's going around.

Nowadays I would 100% disagree with you. Never had a good bit for about 5 years, total pish that's going around.

Would agree with you boo. Story's of people not getting charged with possession due to gear not being pure enough.

Nucky Thompson
Story's of people not getting charged with possession due to gear not being pure enough.
I could certainly believe that. ?40 for a sore head and scabby nose :hammer:

Guest GorgieRoadEH11

"My mate" is getting some good stuff at the moment, Reasonable price and its not .9 its a full G

Chip Douglas

Calm yourself, no danger.

Charge is a poor substitute and is not cheap. There are other legal alternatives out there just as effective and for a fraction of the price of Charge.

Nucky Thompson
Calm yourself, no danger.

Charge is a poor substitute and is not cheap. There are other legal alternatives out there just as effective and for a fraction of the price of Charge.

I'm only giving my opinion mate.

It's not 100% legal, hence why it is sold as "bath salts" or "plant feeder" and usually have notes on the packaging saying "not for human consumption". This stuff isn't necessarily safe just because it hasn't been classified yet, and certainly isn't herbal.

Not saying that means you shouldn't give it a shot, that's up to you. People should be aware though that just because they can order it online doesn't mean it is harmless and safe to take by the bucket load. A lot of these products use chemicals that nobody is really certain about how much, if any, damage they do in the short or long term.

Nucky Thompson
It's not 100% legal, hence why it is sold as "bath salts" or "plant feeder" and usually have notes on the packaging saying "not for human consumption". This stuff isn't necessarily safe just because it hasn't been classified yet, and certainly isn't herbal.

Not saying that means you shouldn't give it a shot, that's up to you. People should be aware though that just because they can order it online doesn't mean it is harmless and safe to take by the bucket load. A lot of these products use chemicals that nobody is really certain about how much, if any, damage they do in the short or long term.

Agree.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The 'plant feeder' is pretty good but I was convinced my nose was going to start bleeding when I sniffed it (I've never had a nose bleed.)

The pills are full of speed and as folk have said, you can forget about sleeping for the next day or two and the come down is horrific. Good laugh though. :)

chester copperpot

Where's the errrrrm, shops here in Edinburgh that one could fulfil their curiosity about such things mentioned above?

stevieboobs

Whiplash Trash on Cockburn Street for starters. They don't sell Charge though, unless they've got it in recently

conn artist
Where's the errrrrm, shops here in Edinburgh that one could fulfil their curiosity about such things mentioned above?

there is/was a shop right down at the bottom left of leith walk that sold salvia and the herbal pills etc. dont know if its still selling them but i dont see why not if its still open.

Guest juvehearts

theirs a place along clark street

apthochy or something like that. its legal, dont see why anyone needs to hide it.

Guest GhostHunter
In for a penny and all that. Reports to follow. :laugh:

Can we have a Before/DURING and After posting history please ?

That'll be something to behold

:)

are you sure you would put the members of JKB through such an ordeal????

Brace yourself for some Lawson-esque posts!:jiggy:

Chip Douglas
theirs a place along clark street

apthochy or something like that. its legal, dont see why anyone needs to hide it.

Who's hiding it?

Apothecary is the place you're referring to.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I tried some Herbal Coke at the REM gig at Loch Lomond a few years back.

It was called Poke :sorcerer:

The 'plant feeder' is pretty good but I was convinced my nose was going to start bleeding when I sniffed it (I've never had a nose bleed.)

The pills are full of speed and as folk have said, you can forget about sleeping for the next day or two and the come down is horrific. Good laugh though. :)

Weirdo.:th_love::geek:

Daydream Believer

Just to mention on the plant feeder ones. I found it takes ages to come up so don't think they're not working and take more.

Mind you at 3/4 times the price of the real thing why bother?

I thought the powder ones were just caffine? "Snow blow" was anyway.

Nucky Thompson

I thought the powder ones were just caffine? "Snow blow" was anyway.

They sell 'Snow Blow' on that site for ?5 and 'Razz' for ?7. They don't get very good reviews but 'Charge' is a different kettle of fish:sorcerer: Go back to the link and read the reviews on Charge.

Daydream Believer
They sell 'Snow Blow' on that site for ?5 and 'Razz' for ?7. They don't get very good reviews but 'Charge' is a different kettle of fish:sorcerer: Go back to the link and read the reviews on Charge.

Cheers I'll ask the bird in the appothecary on clerk street, she'd always very friendly when I bounce in drunk and ask what's best!

Bindy Badgy

It's fairly decent but I think your money can be better spent elsewhere.

It hurts like hell going up, you chew your face off and you sweat like a fat aerobics teacher's cleavage.

Yeez are all feckin killin yerselves I tell ye.

It's like a Riordan family reunion some of the talk that's going on in this thread.

Jakeballs one and all.

Archived