What's your biggest mistake in life or biggest regret?

Beats

Auld Reekin'
Je ne regrette rien....

except the fact that my dad never lived to see his grandchildren, as I know he'd have loved them to bits and been very very proud of them.

"Je regrette tout..."

I often look back and wonder what would have happened if I had done A instead of B, but then I look at what I have, the life I have had, I have no regrets and really would change nothing. Of course at my stage in life it would be absolutely stupid to have regrets and change anything.

No big mistakes in life, and nothing to regret. And I think the following quote is good advice.

"Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did." H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

J.T.F.Robertson
No big mistakes in life, and nothing to regret. And I think the following quote is good advice.

"Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did." H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

That has the potential to make the list even longer. :15:

life is a learning curve i always look forward. I regret being very pregnant in 2006 and missing both the semi and the final. Trivial really.

Call yourself a Hearts supporter, you should be ashamed........no all joking aside , at least you have a kid who will be able to remind you of the the outcome at the end of that season.

Brian Fantana

Biggest regret is not being at the birth of my son. While it wasn't my fault and I can fully accept that, it's something that will haunt me until my dying day.

I don't see anything as a regret, I do however wish things turned out differently:

- My girlfriend of 3.5 years went away travelling and we broke up before she left (despite the fact neither of us really wanted to). A year later she is still away and is now seeing someone else. I often wonder if there is anything I could've done to make things different.

Then again, if its to be, it'll be.

Mines would have to be leaving the Royal Navy

Mines can be dangerous things for people in the navy.

heartgarfunkel

We've all got regrets, and I'm certainly no exception, but ultimately I wouldn't have my son as he is, if I'd taken certain actions earlier in life, and he's a great wee ****. Four years old, and Hearts-daft, entirely of his own volition. :thumb:

PS I do regret sleeping through most of the 2006 Cup Final Victory as I'd gone bammy at the hospitality.

Goose Baxter
Indeed. I still think about it to this day. :42:

So you still beat the sausage thinking about it lol

Sure as a 14 year old we would have all done the same!

Goose Baxter

I have got 1 but a friend on here is on kickback as well and he will quiz me about it!!!

Do The Dance
I have got 1 but a friend on here is on kickback as well and he will quiz me about it!!!

What's her name?

Goose Baxter
What's her name?

might not have anything to do with a bird but what i mean is he will ask me what my regret is. That was all

been thinking more about this and i DO have a regret.

many years ago in aberdeen i had the opportunity to ram a shopping trolley into lee millers shins a day before we played the sheep. i rather gutlessly passed up the chance and the sod scored the winner into us the next day

PS I do regret sleeping through most of the 2006 Cup Final Victory as I'd gone bammy at the hospitality.

I almost regret staying awake for the entire 2006 Cup Final :laugh:

Listening to my mum and dad and not leaving school at 16 and going assistant pro at Golf, by the time I was 18 the birds and booze got me.

heartgarfunkel
I almost regret staying awake for the entire 2006 Cup Final :laugh:

I was told I hadn't missed much!

Archived