Time to give youth a chance ?

Guss

I suppose we'll have a clear out before the new season begins, new manager or not. And with the only reasonable goal for this season being a top six finish, I think it would be a good idea to give some of the young lads a go. The Old Firm do it at the end of a season if they've already won the league and they have nothing to lose, so why not. After all we have very little to play for.

Would be nice for the fans to see what we've got in the youth set up, and also give the young guys a boost to get half a game or so for the first team, and also give an indication to the new manager, (if we get one), what they can do on the bigger stage. And who knows, we might just have a couple of diamonds in the rough. Nothing to lose.

Anyone ??

Cant imagine throwing the youths in when the club is in the state its in, with the fans in the mindset they are in, is the best idea.

One bad game, crowd turns on them, loose their confidence, never fullfill their potential.

At the very least I would like to see some younger players dripfed into the team from the bench. The subs bench we have had for the last couple of games is very depressing, full of players who simply haven't cut it time after time.

Archived