Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry not elvis[ATTACH]3053[/ATTACH] Try again. His forename is the same as a park in edinburgh

evening

big or small park?

We beat the world record yet........................

At thi srate it will 2042 before we get there, someone might over take us in the process

At thi srate it will 2042 before we get there, someone might over take us in the process

not harrison ford, no? that ticks the boxes, what with harrison ford being an american actor who shares his last name with donald ford, an ex-jambo with 3 scotland caps. harrison park being just round the corner from my house

Frankenstein Jambo.

Have we even beaten the JKB Record yet?

Well, I suggest shutting this whole thing down. Pretty gay and sad TBH.

I have read that some of these Japanese anime websites have forums with millions of posts. Are we going to ever beat that?

So what, in year 299999 when we eventually reach this 20million posts or what ever the record is, who the feck do we report this to?

As mentioned before, gay stupid and worthless. Probs my last post in this thread.

not harrison ford, no? that ticks the boxes, what with harrison ford being an american actor who shares his last name with donald ford, an ex-jambo with 3 scotland caps. harrison park being just round the corner from my house

Sorry , I didn't notice your post, just call me a cretin or something equally horrible.

I have read that some of these Japanese anime websites have forums with millions of posts. Are we going to ever beat that?

So what, in year 299999 when we eventually reach this 20million posts or what ever the record is, who the feck do we report this to?

As mentioned before, gay stupid and worthless. Probs my last post in this thread.

You'll be back.................:th_o:

please come back

Thanks for contributing towards the record.

Ill stick to my 1st prediction, it will be like a deserted Island in here before we get to 6000 posts...

Shame really, could have been a fun filled few years of trying to break a record we never had a chance of breaking... lol

Ever leave a comment somewhere when a bit pashed, then not remember where you left it, whether it was on here, on bebo, facebook, where ever. The problem being, i know i left the comment somewhere but now can't find it :10900:

Frankenstein Jambo.
Ever leave a comment somewhere when a bit pashed, then not remember where you left it, whether it was on here, on bebo, facebook, where ever. The problem being, i know i left the comment somewhere but now can't find it :10900:

Take it you regret posting it now?

Take it you regret posting it now?

Just depending on where it is. Sobered up a bit now, just trying to find it. It's not on here i've figured that out.

Just depending on where it is. Sobered up a bit now, just trying to find it. It's not on here i've figured that out.

What r you trying to find

Just a comment that i left somewhere. I remember writing it, just can't remember where.

As a rule never post anywhere when puerto.

Only leads to problems.

As a rule never post anywhere when puerto.

Only leads to problems.

I even managed not to text someone, which is good for me. But left a comment somewhere saying "would get it in the face, fact.x" I'm more just curious as to where. I kinda remember it being a blonde person, and thinking it was one of those "get it pumped" thread.

Try your mobile. I'll bet it was a text!

Try your mobile. I'll bet it was a text!

Nah it wasn't, last text was moaning about old folk in m&s and that was about 12 yesterday afternoon.