Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder how many different subjects we could have on this thread. Trams is one, but nobody seems much interested. Anybody know anything about sex, religion or polotics?

I wonder how many different subjects we could have on this thread. Trams is one, but nobody seems much interested. Anybody know anything about sex, religion or polotics?

Never heard of it. What is polotics? A new sweet or some thing?

:th_o:

Never heard of it. What is polotics? A new sweet or some thing?

:th_o:

close - a white mint with a whole consumed by people with green and white hoops.

But do you know who the person in the pic is?. Nothing to do with trams, though he has probably een on one, though not in Edinburgh.

this thread is under threat of going down the tubes. let's get another wave of hype about it going.... tomorrow though

this thread is under threat of going down the tubes. let's get another wave of hype about it going.... tomorrow though

this thread is dying a death. We need something to keep it going. The trouble is I don't know what

Ice T?

[ATTACH]3048[/ATTACH]

OK who is this?

Sorry not Ice T or Archie, but an American Actor. Very famous. For some reason I think about chocolate orange when I think of him, don't know why!

This thread has slowed to a ............ can't think of anything slow enough to compare to. Could go down as the most boring thread in history.

Doesn't matter how boring it is. Just how many posts are in it.

But if its a bit more interesting people might post more. You could add a post by huess ing who the pic above is.