VR back in town on Saturday

Lochend Brazil

Lochend Brazil

The guy I play 5s with on a Thursday is involved in setting up a table and chair event on Saturday, I assume a dinner of sorts. He mentioned that VR is in town and that he is due in at tynie on Saturday. He also mentioned that the rumour he heard had been that VR is coming over to tie up the Darren Barr deal in amongst attending an event at tynie.

Any ideas when the first team and the management team are due back in town.

Mr Quagmire
The guy I play 5s with on a Thursday is involved in setting up a table and chair event on Saturday, I assume a dinner of sorts. He mentioned that VR is in town and that he is due in at tynie on Saturday. He also mentioned that the rumour he heard had been that VR is coming over to tie up the Darren Barr deal in amongst attending an event at tynie.

Any ideas when the first team and the management team are due back in town.

we aint gonna sign Barr.

special agent oso

IIRC the last time he was here Berra was sold , maybe we are gonna lose a couple of players

IIRC the last time he was here Berra was sold , maybe we are gonna lose a couple of players

The last time he was here? That would be at the end of the season, attending the Smelltic match (away)...

Jambof3tornado

Could be we are offloading Kingston?! Or could mean nowt and we are all jumping to conclusions!

Colonel Kurtz

Romanov is a great Crosby Stills and Nash fan ,he is going to the castle on Saturday night.

CSN have a great Russian following.

The first bootleg record the young Vladi as he was called by his mother ever sold was in fact Deja Vu .

Rodney will confirm he has taught his children well

Romanov is a great Crosby Stills and Nash fan ,he is going to the castle on Saturday night.

CSN have a great Russian following.

The first bootleg record the young Vladi as he was called by his mother ever sold was in fact Deja Vu .

Rodney will confirm he has taught his children well

Carry On.

Too many Questions...

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Maybe he's just heard that there a free feed going...

Colonel Kurtz

Romanov ,Avran and Wee Driver were all in the marmion this morning about 9 with both our new strikers

text from P Motion

Romanov ,Avran and Wee Driver were all in the marmion this morning about 9 with both our new strikers

text from P Motion

What?

Text from Peter Motion (he's a green) ....... :)

Which means....?

I thought Driver was in Barbados or somewhere?

Charlie-Brown
Which means....?

I thought Driver was in Barbados or somewhere?

It means CK got a text wind up from a rival fan from his local boozer that's all.

It means CK got a text wind up from a rival fan from his local boozer that's all.

I see, I thought you meant he was a politician:laugh:

J.T.F.Robertson
Text from Peter Motion (he's a green) ....... :)

text from P Motion

Colonel K; Would this P. Motion have a twin, Paul, along with a younger brother, Tam?

If so, I knew them all donkeys ago. In fact, the last time I saw Peter or Paul (I can't remember which one now) was actually in the Captain's Cabin, when I happened to nip in for a pint on my way to visit relatives up that way.

Charlie says he's a "green", but if it's him, the Motions were all Rangers' boys.

Archived