Cesnauskas

Jonsson

Driver

Ruben

Velicka

Ksanavicius.

Stewart not in the squad.

:)

Is this a guess or confirmed team mate ???

To be honest, i`d like to see Nade start. At least he drags defenders about and we need to stretch Celtic when we get the ball.

Banks

Neilson

Goncalves

Berra

Karapidis

Cesnauskas

Jonsson

Driver

Ruben

Velicka

Ksanavicius.

Stewart not in the squad.

:)

Why does he always get a game?!! He is posted missing for far to long in games, he never tracks back and he is useless in front of goal!!!

Good team apart from 29ikaus but would have liked Nade as he can hold the ball up well.

Driver does not deserve a place in that team,he has been absolutely murder for about two months now.If he doesn't play well today then he must be dropped for next week.

Why does he always get a game?!! He is posted missing for far to long in games, he never tracks back and he is useless in front of goal!!!

Good team apart from 29ikaus but would have liked Nade as he can hold the ball up well.

Pathetic.

He was probably man of the match last week. He was probably Hearts top man in the 2-0 cup win at Darkhead.

Have a lollypop.

Gimme an H...
Driver does not deserve a place in that team,he has been absolutely murder for about two months now.If he doesn't play well today then he must be dropped for next week.

Agree with this. However theres not really a replacement that I think would do better than an average Andy Driver.

When we are winning he is good, he makes great passes, he gets involved and he looks like he enjoys himself but when we are losing or things are going against us he is no where to be seen ( which can be said for most of the team ).

Anyway like i said the team picked is not far away from the team i would pick and can hopefully get a result.

Agree with this. However theres not really a replacement that I think would do better than an average Andy Driver.

Miko?

He's certainly been better than Driver the last couple of months.

Commander Harris

fair enough his shooting isn't great but he's one of the best passers we have and is often involved in setting up the goals. Last week he put the ball through for Velicka when he won the penalty - he also played a lovely ball through for him in the first minute which Velicka should have burried too. :)

Commander Harris
Confirmed team news will be on Talk 107 soon, plus Donald Ford is a guest on their show today.

this is confirmed! by TBTR :)

so who is on the bench ??????

You'd best speak to my partner.

God, If you want a job done.............

:whistling:

Big ChipButty

Tobias - I expected to get the team texted to me before reading it on here, you really are off the pace!!!! ;)

Tobias - I expected to get the team texted to me before reading it on here, you really are off the pace!!!! ;)

It wasn't official!

:P

fair enough his shooting isn't great but he's one of the best passers we have and is often involved in setting up the goals. Last week he put the ball through for Velicka when he won the penalty - he also played a lovely ball through for him in the first minute which Velicka should have burried too. :)

I know you have named 2 instances there but seriously, best passer we have ? Last week he done better but he has been poor for a long time but is not getting the same treatment that stewart is getting. Who for me has played more better games for us over the season.

michaeloldham

banks

neilson

berra

karipidis

goncalves

cesnauskis

jonsson

ruben

velicka

ksnavicius

SUBS: Basso, Wallace, Miko, McCann, Nade, Zaliukas

as told by Mark Donaldson on Talk 107

banks

neilson

berra

karipidis

goncalves

cesnauskis

driver

jonsson

ruben

velicka

ksnavicius

as told by TBTR :)

That's better.

And the starting 11?

Banks

Neilson

Berra

Karipidis

Goncalves

Driver

Ruben

Eggert

Cesney

Audrey

Velicka.

Lovely.

Hmmm.

banks

neilson

berra

karipidis

goncalves

cesnauskis

jonsson

ruben

velicka

ksnavicius

Final straw. How dare Frail send 10 player out! :P:p

Susie-Jambo-66
banks

neilson

berra

karipidis

goncalves

cesnauskis

jonsson

ruben

velicka

ksnavicius

You have missed one out Think it is Driver

banks

neilson

berra

karipidis

goncalves

cesnauskis

jonsson

ruben

velicka

ksnavicius

Great - a man short! SFA!

michaeloldham

It is Driver. Deliberate mistake of course

banks

neilson

berra

karipidis

goncalves

cesnauskis

jonsson

ruben

DRIVER

velicka

ksnavicius

Commander Harris
I know you have named 2 instances there but seriously, best passer we have ? Last week he done better but he has been poor for a long time but is not getting the same treatment that stewart is getting. Who for me has played more better games for us over the season.

"one of the" and yes, I stand by that.

I do doubt whether Ksanavicius actually has the physique and strength, and currently fitness, required for this league but I don't doubt his touch or passing ability. I do think he is the best man for the job today cosidering we are away to Celtic and have very few options up front. 4-5-1 is the way to go in this game and I don't know who else would be more effective in this role?

I don't understand your Stewart point either? treatment from whom?

Last week he was good real good but he is only like that in a handful of game's!! I have not been impressed by him at all this season, along with many others, but he always gets a game regardless whether or not he deserves to like stewart, neilson and driver they should be dropped if they dont perform!! IMO

Commander Harris
Last week he was good real good but he is only like that in a handful of game's!! I have not been impressed by him at all this season, along with many others, but he always gets a game regardless whether or not he deserves to like stewart, neilson and driver they should be dropped if they dont perform!! IMO

I certainly agree that players who don't perform should not play regardless. Ksanavicius performed, so he keeps his place :)

seriously though, in a 4-5-1 who else would you have in that role? or would you play 4-4-2 at parkhead?

I also think Frails philosophy has been to make as few changes as possible, only changing a winning team slightly for minor tweaks or injury. I think that is fair enough, this consistancy in selection has helped us since the turn of the year.

banks

neilson

berra

karipidis

goncalves

cesnauskis

jonsson

ruben

velicka

ksnavicius