Webster

Deevers

Optimus Prime
Rangers, Wigan, and Webster **** on us from a great height just to get that ****** his dream move to his beloved half of the bigot brothers, what he did was (and always will be) unforgivable and he should never be allowed back to wear the famous maroon.

When he returns we should cheer every single tackle on the gimp like our life depended on it, hopefully one of them will be a bad one. (I don't normally wish that upon anyone but I make a huge exception in this case!)

What he said. Also not one to have a go at ex Hearts players but the way he betrayed the club is unforgivable. An Alf Inge Haaland style end to his career would be very fitting.

PresidentRomanov

I'm getting confused now, which one of our former sleekit pairing is this thread about?

PsychocAndy
Ok ok... yes the guy cannot be forgiven for leaving us the way he did.... however... if by getting him at center half meant that we conceded 5 goals less a season... what would be your opinion then?

Not that this is going to happen... but I think the answers might be interesting.

The league placing of the club... or hating that judas traitorous individual?

What would you prefer?

I've been a Hearts fan for 34 years and we have signed players in that time that I couldn't have disliked more, Darren Jackson springs 2 mind, but the second they pull on the shirt they get my undying support. Webster has already had that and gobbed in my face. I don't get bitten twice. NO 2 Webster, I would rather finish 3rd 15 points behind the bigots than 3rd 10th points behind them and give Webster any of my emotions

The Comedian
I'm getting confused now, which one of our former sleekit pairing is this thread about?

Plenty time to think about it now then lol

If he was fit enough, I'd take him back. He was a cracking defender for us.

He is ****e and has been found out since he left Hearts.

Couldnae get a game for bristol city or whoever it was. Cani believe any hearts fan would want him back! Do you no remember what this guy done to our club?

Couldnae get a game for bristol city or whoever it was. Cani believe any hearts fan would want him back! Do you no remember what this guy done to our club?

I think getting a regular run out under a good manager, he'd go back to his best.

I remember fine well what we did, he wasn't 100% to blame though. Well, from what we hear.

Agreed. I thought I was the lone voice.

Not as alone as you may think. I would certainly take him back, if fit. Whilst the shennanigans over his (eventual) move to rankgers were insulting to the club I often wonder how much of this was down to his agent. He would improve the squad hence would be a welcome addition (again, if fit)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He certainly wasn't sh*te. He was on the verge of being a top class defender, probably the best in Scotland.

It was clear he was ill advised by that ^^^^ Charlie Diddy. Still wouldn't take him back though.

He certainly wasn't sh*te. He was on the verge of being a top class defender, probably the best in Scotland.

It was clear he was ill advised by that ^^^^ Charlie Diddy. Still wouldn't take him back though.

Aye he wasnt ****e when he was with us, I thought he was a very good player and had the potential to be a Scotland regular. But whats he done since he left Hearts?

Anyway this is all irrelevant. Good player or bad player the majority of us are in agreement that he should never be made welcome at our club.

The Judas ****ing *******, ****, ****, ****, ****e little **** can go to ****ing hell for i care.

davemclaren
If he was fit enough, I'd take him back. He was a cracking defender for us.

I agree. He was a class defender and if he can still play at that level would be a great addition to our defence.

vlad on the tyne

When selected to playfor Heart of Midlothian, did Andy Webster ever give anything less than 100%?.

The reason why Webster was so highly coveted whilst at Hearts was down to his consistency of performance. So what he wanted to sign for Rangers....Webster and like every other professional player on this planet play football to earn a living in a career that can be short.

Webster was a good player for this club. Due to Vlad's interference, mind games and stubborness this club didn't get the cash return it shoud have for selling a Scottish international.

He would improve the squad/team at tynecastle if he could stay fit. Having said that, he is an absolute bawbag:2thumbsup:

John Findlay
When selected to playfor Heart of Midlothian, did Andy Webster ever give anything less than 100%?.

The reason why Webster was so highly coveted whilst at Hearts was down to his consistency of performance. So what he wanted to sign for Rangers....Webster and like every other professional player on this planet play football to earn a living in a career that can be short.

Webster was a good player for this club. Due to Vlad's interference, mind games and stubborness this club didn't get the cash return it shoud have for selling a Scottish international.

Upto a point. Webster was by all accounts being offered a very lucrative contract by Hearts but, he thought better of it.

You can argue he was not being loyal to Hearts and despite what many think of Romanov he likes loyalty.

Andrew Webster imho was giving bad advice somewhere along the line and footballing wise has suffered for it ever since.

John

Snake Plissken

I genuinely hope he signs for Falkirk or Dundee United on loan and starts a game at Tynecastle.

We've been waiting for this moment for 3 years, I've been saving some extra special vitriol for his return as I'm sure many other have. I will personally hound his every touch of the ball and cheer every tackle made on him.

Sweet, sweet schadenfreude.

Magic Numbers

I'm really, really torn on this issue.

On the one hand, I hate the **** for the shennanigans that went on, off the field & I have the normal dislike for the sleekit cretin!

However...

He WAS a class player for us, he HAS been **** everywhere else he's been (except Arbroath but they don't count - P1shy wee moneygrabbers), I just have a sneaky feeling that with our great leader's influence, this guy's form could return & if that were the case, he's got to be worth a punt, if for free.

BUT...

He would have to think about releasing an IMMEDIATE apology for past events, as soon as the scarf was above his head in the centre circle photoshoot for the fans to even consider accepting him, and I just don't think he has that in him.

Confused?

Drylaw Hearts

Excellent post.

Excellent post.

Sorry Drylaw its not an excellent post.

I recall a game at Tynie when he was a sub - while 'warming up' he told fans he'd rather be anywhere than here, when asked if he'd stay at Hearts.

He was well treated by Hearts, and Romanov offered him an outstanding contract, similar to that given to Craig.

In return webster **** on the club and the fans.

I know, and accept that views on him will differ, but he showed absolutely no loyalty or respect to Hearts (Arbroath) or our fans.

I wouldn't pesh on webster if he was on fire......

If I found him having a heart attack on my drive, I'd tell him to get off.

Before or after you ran over him?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Strange to see so many people agreeing with each other on JKB, but this is probaby the issue that unites our opinions more than any other! (Apart from a small minority.)

I can't wait for Webster to come back in opposition colours, he should never be allowed to forget what he did.

ToadKiller Dog

Going over old arguments again but i disagree with that ,It was Andy Webster who allowed his employee Mr Fuddy to release a statement on the eve of the Infamous United game ,that he would not even look at a contract from hearts and would negotiate with the club no more ,When we still had a outside chance of catching celtic ,Very Loyal Behavior .

Yet the Stubborn Mad one still allowed him to play up until april and offered a over inflated contract to Webster.

I had no problems and still have no problem with the club refusing to allow contracted young valuable players from negotiation moves to the west coast

as they are and should be our rivals .Would we have been offered a fair price from the Uglies i doubt it.

My take it was the refusal of Webster party to budge in this case that was the problem rather than Hearts.

Yes his woe's since have put a rather smug grin on my face as many ,he is getting the playing career he deserves ,but he will have his money to look at when he retires and looks back on his career.

Going over old arguments again but i disagree with that ,It was Andy Webster who allowed his employee Mr Fuddy to release a statement on the eve of the Infamous United game ,that he would not even look at a contract from hearts and would negotiate with the club no more ,When we still had a outside chance of catching celtic ,Very Loyal Behavior .

Yet the Stubborn Mad one still allowed him to play up until april and offered a over inflated contract to Webster.

I had no problems and still have no problem with the club refusing to allow contracted young valuable players from negotiation moves to the west coast

as they are and should be our rivals .Would we have been offered a fair price from the Uglies i doubt it.

My take it was the refusal of Webster party to budge in this case that was the problem rather than Hearts.

Yes his woe's since have put a rather smug grin on my face as many ,he is getting the playing career he deserves ,but he will have his money to look at when he retires and looks back on his career.

Excellent post. :2thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60
I see both Dundee United and Falkirk are interested in signing Andy Webster from Rangers. A bit a a comedown for him after his ambitions to play in the EPL and it looks like even Rangers now don't really want him. Intersting thoughts though, I wonder - would he come back to Hearts? How many would welcome him back? Is he now a crock and a short stay at another SPL club will be followed by his fading away into the lower league?

Well what do you think?

Can GTF for me i paid thru my season tic to bring that muppet from Arbroath.

wasted tube , hun mup , BYE.

Miller Jambo 60

Mr Fuddy could sell you down the toilet mate.

What to do take over with your millions .

Cant see that .

Another waste of space.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Can GTF for me i paid thru my season tic to bring that muppet from Arbroath.

wasted tube , hun mup , BYE.

Doug I love how you invent your own words! Viva Doug.

Miller Jambo 60
Doug I love how you invent your own words! Viva Doug.

You ok mate, hows the birds in Alloa :smiley2:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
You ok mate, hows the birds in Alloa :smiley2:

Not to sound big-headed mate but mine's gorgeous! Some of the rest are quite nice too, but we've also got some proper monsters! :biggrin:

You should have moved across to Section G with your new season "tic".

I agree. He was a class defender and if he can still play at that level would be a great addition to our defence.

Also agree. He is one of our most capped players ever and a huge part of the great defensive unit of 2005-6. A tremendous player for us and he has been a big loss since he left.

I think there was some fault on both sides when he left and it is easy to understand why there could be bitterness about it.

It is unlikely that he could get back the form of before his injury - few players come back better after 2 years out - but if he could he would clearly improve our team.

Archived