Webster

Deevers

I see both Dundee United and Falkirk are interested in signing Andy Webster from Rangers. A bit a a comedown for him after his ambitions to play in the EPL and it looks like even Rangers now don't really want him. Intersting thoughts though, I wonder - would he come back to Hearts? How many would welcome him back? Is he now a crock and a short stay at another SPL club will be followed by his fading away into the lower league?

Well what do you think?

I see both Dundee United and Falkirk are interested in signing Andy Webster from Rangers. A bit a a comedown for him after his ambitions to play in the EPL and it looks like even Rangers now don't really want him. Intersting thoughts though, I wonder - would he come back to Hearts? How many would welcome him back? Is he now a crock and a short stay at another SPL club will be followed by his fading away into the lower league?

Well what do you think?

I don't think even moderate Hearts fans in the real world would "welcome" Webster back.

It was a bad affair for all parties concerned IMO

NewYorkJambo

If he was fit and could prove that then yes, I would take him back ad punt Zaliukas.

alwaysthereinspirit

Well what do you think?

You dont want to know what I think (about this thread)

Sexton Hardcastle

awaits the whole

"at least he never signed for Cheltic"

But still nah, hes a stroker of the highest order.

I would never welcome that **** back at Tynecastle.

I would, with 90 minutes of pure hatred, Judas *******

i wish he'd come back to tynecastle wearing a St Bribery strip, another reason to hate the **** :2thumbsup:

bugger, that'd kill me, I'd go that raj I'd probably end up having an aneurism

I don't think even moderate Hearts fans in the real world would "welcome" Webster back.

It was a bad affair for all parties concerned IMO

Pretty much on the money!

I think Rangers are looking to loan him out rather than sell him.

I wonder if on reflection he regrets his actions whilst at Hearts?

Harry Palmer

I think the OP should remove the 'r' from crock.

There will be many myocardial infarctions when this glutius maximus returns to Tynecastle in a match. Hope he disappears...

Sorry but depending upon his medical condition I would have him back in a second.

Any player that would improve the team/squad should be accepted (not welcomed please note -- some on here were all for Riordan coming yet will scream and shout at Webster :57::43: -- two faced or what)

If he comes back as a non hearts player then of course he gets it from us but if he comes back as a player then let's at least say nothing if you can't say anything positive.

PS I DON'T THINK THERE IS A CAT IN HELLS CHANCE OF HIM EVER PLAYING FOR US AGAIN.

PresidentRomanov

Makes you wonder where Webster got his sleekitness from? :21:

Guest jambomickey

football wise it's been all down hill for webster since he left us but i'm sure his bank balance will have increased despite doing feck all to earn it.

NewYorkJambo
Sorry but depending upon his medical condition I would have him back in a second.

Any player that would improve the team/squad should be accepted (not welcomed please note -- some on here were all for Riordan coming yet will scream and shout at Webster :57::43: -- two faced or what)

If he comes back as a non hearts player then of course he gets it from us but if he comes back as a player then let's at least say nothing if you can't say anything positive.

PS I DON'T THINK THERE IS A CAT IN HELLS CHANCE OF HIM EVER PLAYING FOR US AGAIN.

Agreed. I thought I was the lone voice.

I say sign him then banish him to the reserves for the rest of his career.

And pay him big bucks? For a club with a bit of a debt not the most sound fiscal step.

So let me get this straight...... you would be happy for webster to return to Hearts?

I just cant get my head around any hearts man wanting this **** back with our club.

The Comedian
And pay him big bucks? For a club with a bit of a debt not the most sound fiscal step.

I just want him to suffer somewhat, stuff thinking my posts through okay.

:hat2:

Dont want him back ever,the loser made big noises about going to EPL,that never worked out,went to the mighty Gers and that also never worked out,he's not half the player he thought he was.

I am honestly shocked that there are Hearts fans out there that would take him back.

Shocked and stunned to be honest!

I cannot WAIT for him to turn up at Tynie, in whatever colours he's in...but it won't be in maroon!!!!!

What he done to Heart of Midlothian is unforgivable. I actually had him kiss my Hearts tattoo in a club. I feel physically sick about that.

I just want him to suffer somewhat, stuff thinking my posts through okay.

:hat2:

How about 'pay as you play?' Then never playing him. That would tick a number of boxes.

no ****en chance should he even be in the same room as the famous maroon jersey never mind wear it! His downfall is even funnier than eddie murphy in raw!

Maroon tinted glasses 2

The history of our club is based on passion to wear the shirt, pride to wear the badge and bravery.

The second that backstabbing git chose to turn his back and screw our club out of a decent fee was the very same second he gave up any right to wear the badge ever again.

Everone knows that romanov is mainly driven by money and that aw lost him a possible large fee as well as having to drag things through court, this reason alone is enough for vlad to put the break on hearts ever paying another single penny to that runt.

I do however hope he goes to falkirk so when he does eventually run out the tunnel at tynie we can be waiting with a few specially adapted songs for him.

HA HA HA Karma has managed to rotate 180 degrees and bite him squarely on the jaxi just to make him aware GREED IS NOT GOOD!

Maroon tinted glasses 2
What he done to Heart of Midlothian is unforgivable. I actually had him kiss my Hearts tattoo in a club. I feel physically sick about that.

I hope your tattoo is on one of your arms!

PsychocAndy

I wanted Ratboy at Tynie and would have loved a guy that could put the ball in the net as much as him, but he hates us and rides us when he gets the chance. I have no problems with that, thats football.

Webster is a different kettle of fish. He was pishing inside the tent from the inside, Ratboy is pishing in the tent from the outside.

So NO to Webster returning.

Harry Palmer

Can I ask what the OP was looking to achieve? The very mention of the name in the the thread title meant that the thread was going one way. Cockpus can crash and burn.... Casualty 1909.... Quite right too.

Woof and its WOOOOOOOOOf. Its a GOAL. Sensation...... We're waiting for the Video replay.... and it's......... THERE....What a GOAL! Does anyone remember the guy Webster...currently extremely injured after being savaged by Jaws 5 (which is on the way).

Ok ok... yes the guy cannot be forgiven for leaving us the way he did.... however... if by getting him at center half meant that we conceded 5 goals less a season... what would be your opinion then?

Not that this is going to happen... but I think the answers might be interesting.

The league placing of the club... or hating that judas traitorous individual?

What would you prefer?

forget this nonsense out his ambitions being to play in the epl.

his sole ambition was to manufacture a move to rangers, this was evident when burley stopped him training with the team in ireland pre season, and throughout the whole contract dispute.

(i have to admit to agreeing with vlad on that one. why should we play someone who is looking to jump ship to our opposition at the first possibility? fair enough if he'd wanted to go to play in england but the fact was he had his heart set on going to rangers, and was willing to weasle himself there anywhere he could)

if he never kicks a football competitively again it wouldnt bother me. he is a prime example of everything that is wrong with scottish football

Drylaw Hearts

I bet he doesn't feel too great about it either.

Well what do you think?

You reap what you sow.

Imagine if Presslhey hadn't retired and Webster had signed for Falkirk. The abuse we could give the Jhudas and Judas centre-back pairing would have been awesome.

I wouldn't pesh on webster if he was on fire......

If I found him having a heart attack on my drive, I'd tell him to get off.

You reap what you sow.

#

Imagine if Presslhey hadn't retired and Webster had signed for Falkirk. The abuse we could give the Jhudas and Judas centre-back pairing would have been awesome.

Pretty well what |I think as well. However, I do know at least a couple of Hearts supporters - season ticket holders as well, who would have him back here in a second - that despite his show of contempt for the club and the supporters. Personally I can't wait for his return to Tynecastle in any shirt apart from a maroon one!

chester copperpot

As bad as Pressley's behaviour.

No, in fact, worse.

I hate him, hope his next injury is career ending.

The Old Tolbooth

Rangers, Wigan, and Webster **** on us from a great height just to get that ****** his dream move to his beloved half of the bigot brothers, what he did was (and always will be) unforgivable and he should never be allowed back to wear the famous maroon.

When he returns we should cheer every single tackle on the gimp like our life depended on it, hopefully one of them will be a bad one. (I don't normally wish that upon anyone but I make a huge exception in this case!)

winston churchill

he should join up with the chest thumping number 2 at falkirk.

they are made for each other.

chester copperpot
Rangers, Wigan, and Webster **** on us from a great height just to get that ****** his dream move to his beloved half of the bigot brothers, what he did was (and always will be) unforgivable and he should never be allowed back to wear the famous maroon.

When he returns we should cheer every single tackle on the gimp like our life depended on it, hopefully one of them will be a bad one. (I don't normally wish that upon anyone but I make a huge exception in this case!)

Spot on for a change mate.

he should not even be allowed back in tynecastle, far less get to wear hearts colours

I'd love to see him back at Tynecastle...for any team EXCEPT us, so that he can be subjected to the abuse he truly deserves. Burned every bridge possible through ego and selfishness, and has deservedly ended up as a forgotten nobody.

I won't be satisfied unitl he suffers a career-ending injury - maybe someone like Michael Stewart can help...

I wouldn't pesh on webster if he was on fire......

If I found him having a heart attack on my drive, I'd pesh on him then.

fixed it for you :10900:

forget this nonsense out his ambitions being to play in the epl.

his sole ambition was to manufacture a move to rangers, this was evident when burley stopped him training with the team in ireland pre season, and throughout the whole contract dispute.

(i have to admit to agreeing with vlad on that one. why should we play someone who is looking to jump ship to our opposition at the first possibility? fair enough if he'd wanted to go to play in england but the fact was he had his heart set on going to rangers, and was willing to weasle himself there anywhere he could)

This is something our good old unbiased Scottish press ignored. Webster carried out three acts against Hearts that season and was finally binned after the third one. The first as you say was Ireland pre-season, the second was ridiculous demands prior to Dundee Utd in midweek when Vlad made Rix drop him as Rix never had the balls to do so himself. The third was sometime after the semi final thumping of the vermin.

I think that he probably is kicking himself as he has missed out on so much. It now looks like a Paul Ritchie scenario in which his career will never recover and it serves him right for treating the club in such a manner.

Konrad von Carstein

homoerotic post imo

Archived