2 - A2 size canvas Hearts prints for $17

wibble

I have used these guys before and their offers are 100% legit. Doesn't have to be a Hearts picture, but why not?

What high def pics do people have? Please post pics in thread for other members.

==========================================

http://www.artscow.com

So often is the case we spend so much time taking pictures but we rarely print them out and really take time to appreciate what we have captured. Now is the perfect opportunity to take up this offer.

For a 16" x 20" printed canvas, originally priced at $45.98, we are promoting these for a slash-down price of $16.99, including shipment. Oh, did we forget to mention it is Buy One Get One Free? That's right, $16.99 for two A2-sized printed canvases with free shipping, which equates to a saving of $74.97.

Use the code below for this bargain.

Coupon code: 1699CANVASB1F1

Expires on: 07/31/2009

===========================================

scottishguy

I got loads of high def pics from all over the Uk that i've taken myself.Not gonna stick them up on here though.

Getting over ?100 for each one.

Going to try and get access to the floodlights again and the rest of the beloved Tynecastle and take some high def pics,which I'll happily give to anyone on here.

If can get that arranged I should get some stunning pics,would love to get some pics at half time of a big game from the centre spot and make a 360 panoramic picture,that would be an awesome site.

Archived