watering holes for sat

tedp6873

Looking for some help guys and girls, the watering hole we usually visit is now closed and looking for a new venue can anyone help,looking for on the way to parkhead rather than "the Vaults" lol

I've heard the Louden Tavern has a unique atmosphere...:whistling:

Seriously though, I wouldn't go drinking anywhere in the East End. I'd just drink in town and get a subway, then catch a tube into Hell.

EDIT: Sorry...take it you'll be bussing it then? D'oh! I dunno then! Sorry!

Whats wrong with the Vaults :eek:...Sure we used to go to a club when I was with Portobello.Cant remember the name...Maybe Shettleston Juniors..

broxburnjambo
Whats wrong with the Vaults :eek:...Sure we used to go to a club when I was with Portobello.Cant remember the name...Maybe Shettleston Juniors..

You are correct, PHSC ,normally frequents Shettleton Juniors pre match when at Parkhead, but it appears the club has now ceased trading. (we may be wrong). Hence the reason the club is looking for a another watering hole pre match that is hopefully child friendly.(and adult friendly, come to think of things).

I've heard the Louden Tavern has a unique atmosphere...:whistling:

Seriously though, I wouldn't go drinking anywhere in the East End. I'd just drink in town and get a subway, then catch a tube into Hell.

EDIT: Sorry...take it you'll be bussing it then? D'oh! I dunno then! Sorry!

i just found out that the Louden is only 2 minutes away from my birds bit the other day!

havent been tempten in by the 'unique atmosphere' yet though....

Archived