Weather

speedbump

It's so frigging hot, I am sweating like a nun in a cucumber field. If this keeps up I am gonna have to invest in a fan for the summer.

heartsfc_fan

It's bloomin' muggy.

Decided to pop home to visit the ma + pa and have a BBQ tonight. The house is like a sauna.

Another thing that is annoying me is my car's air-con needs recharged...and I can't find the time to do it.

Craigieboy

The smellybridge neads to be cleaned daily (even twice daily) in this weather.

The problem is that it's gone from being baltic to boiling in a week. You feel knackered just sitting about because it's that warm.

Normal service will no doubt resume soon.

It's so frigging hot, I am sweating like a nun in a cucumber field. If this keeps up I am gonna have to invest in a fan for the summer.

I wouldn't go rushing out to buy one, looking like it's not so sunny 2mor, and by the weekend it to be raining:43:

yes its been warm the last few days...ive been sweating like garry glitter in a creche!!

The problem is that it's gone from being baltic to boiling in a week. You feel knackered just sitting about because it's that warm.

Normal service will no doubt resume soon.

Try going to Tesco!

They've turned the bloody heating up!

So I ****ing noticed! :43:

Try working in it. Its hellish.

Its a form of torture IMO.

Customers complain that its cold. Aye, you're walking through a big fridge for 30 seconds! Try working in it!

There's no "fresh" air in there at all at the moment.

I noticed that in the summer alot of the shops turn the heating up.Does anyone else get really ****ed off in the shops when it is like a oven then start snappin at the misses and that ends up with me no gettin my dinner made for me and on the sofa that night.99% of break up's must be caused by hot shops lol

yes its been warm the last few days...ive been sweating like garry glitter in a creche!!

LMAO!!!

i've been leaking like a stanton on a bender.

folk are never happy though. this is the sort of weather we crave in the winter but only a few days of sun and folk are bemoaning it being too hot. i would be the same after a couple of weeks but we aint going to get a couple of weeks 'cos it's about to turn cold again.

bring on as much of this weather as you like, it beats freezing your nadgers off any time.

Buffalo Bill

I'm sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish factory.

Buffalo Bill

scottish_chicP

I love this weather. Would be quite happy if the summer was always like this.

Londons ****ing roasting.

Im down there on Friday and Saturday,hope the weather holds up!

sweating like michael jackson in toys r us!

i prefer it colder so i can at least put a jumper on rather than this, although its not as bad as it was yesterday!

Hope tae Fek it's a nice Day/Night on Saturday, My daughter is Gala Queen this year, she's HYPER, want her to have a nice day and then I'm having a big BBQ at the House for that and My Anniversary (12 Years on Saturday)...So Rain it is then!! :57:

heartsfc_fan

According to the weather yesterday was 25 degrees here. A "chilly" 17-18 out there at the moment.

scottish_chicP
According to the weather yesterday was 25 degrees here. A "chilly" 17-18 out there at the moment.

I'd say it was warmer than that, I sat out at lunch and someone told me I was on the verge of changing race :stuart: I love the sun (I do wear suntan lotion and don't burn though unlike many of the lobsters I have seen of late).

heartsfc_fan
I'd say it was warmer than that, I sat out at lunch and someone told me I was on the verge of changing race :stuart: I love the sun (I do wear suntan lotion and don't burn though unlike many of the lobsters I have seen of late).

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/dg/edinburgh_gogarbank_latest_weather_graphs.html

According to this it is :stuart:

PresidentRomanov
Hope tae Fek it's a nice Day/Night on Saturday, My daughter is Gala Queen this year, she's HYPER, want her to have a nice day and then I'm having a big BBQ at the House for that and My Anniversary (12 Years on Saturday)...So Rain it is then!! :57:

You folk from wee places are weird :smiley2:

You folk from wee places are weird :smiley2:

Being Married for 12 years isnae weird picky!! :10900:

Maybe it is right enough!!!!!! :hat2:

Thank god it's not as warm today, yesterday wasn't good for the larger lad like myself:43::43:

japanjambo

Try living in Japan in July/August! Average 35degC and about 80% humidity! Horrible! It's great in the shops! Lovely and cool...aaaahhhhhhh. My air conditioner is broken. We're on the 11th floor, so usually just open all the windows and let the breeze blow through. And have many cold showers! Once hubby and I went out onto our balcony and lay in the kids paddling pool(quite a big pool) at 11pm! We had our swimsuits on. It was heaven! Only way to cool down!

Lynn:th_o:

Im down there on Friday and Saturday,hope the weather holds up!

Its been 28 / 29c the day in the centre of London but to cool to 19 for Friday and Sat with slight chance of rain on Sat.

shaun.lawson
Thank god it's not as warm today, yesterday wasn't good for the larger lad like myself:43::43:

Speedy - I'm on a diet. Have been for three months now, and I'm doing well. Why not join me? No better time than the summer to lose weight.

PresidentRomanov
Speedy - I'm on a diet. Have been for three months now, and I'm doing well. Why not join me? No better time than the summer to lose weight.

I'm a real man, I've never been on a diet :smiley2:

I have been eating healthier recently. More salads, fish chicken and cutting down on the take aways. Have been walking more as well. Just my unbelievable ale in take fridays and saturdays usually scupper the good work.

shaun.lawson
I have been eating healthier recently. More salads, fish chicken and cutting down on the take aways. Have been walking more as well. Just my unbelievable ale in take fridays and saturdays usually scupper the good work.

Good to hear. I can't trust myself around rubbish, so cut out all takeaways, all junk and all chocolate when I started: and three months on, haven't fallen off the wagon yet! It wouldn't be advisable for most: it's just in my case, I always seem to end up at one extreme or the other.

shaun.lawson
I'm a real man, I've never been on a diet :smiley2:

Do real men smoke too, Pres? :smiley2:

Are the weather temperatures not the shade temperatures?

heartsfc_fan
Are the weather temperatures not the shade temperatures?

I believe they are...why?

scottish_chicP
I believe they are...why?

I wasn't in the shade....:hat2:

PresidentRomanov
Do real men smoke too, Pres? :smiley2:

Well I'm a real man, and I smoke :smoking:

Doctor FinnBarr

Aha, so you really stay in Parkhead!

:10900:

I do hope its a nice weekend tho, we're camped in Harburn.

Archived