Drag me to Hell

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Ok, if you are into horrors, get your ass down the cinema!!

Saw this today, and outstanding would be an understatement! This is Sam Raimi back to his Evil Dead best, gross out scenes, jump out your seat scenes and a good sprinkling of tongue in cheek humour.

Excellent performances all round, and top notch directing by Sam Raimi.

maroonlegions

Saw this today, and outstanding would be an understatement! This is Sam Raimi back to his Evil Dead best, gross out scenes, jump out your seat scenes and a good sprinkling of tongue in cheek humour.

Sounds good, i have seen some adverts for it and i am always up for a good horror.Will be having a butchers at this one.:2thumbsup:

Billy the Jambo

I saw it on Thursday and i thought it was a pile of keech.I have been more scared watching Postman Pat.

maroonlegions
Really want to see this - loved the Evil Dead!

Same here i can always remember the scene from the first film when the the possessed evil fecker is poking its head through the trap door after being locked in the basement."DEATH BY DAWN,DEATH BY DAWN", it was mockingly saying to the un -possessed people in the cabin.

Professor.Arturo

Don't believe nobody else has been to see this yet!

ps. Bily the Jambo must be tougher than me, coz two or three times it scared the BeJeezuz out of me.

BigBreezey

Went to see it today. Some bits were a bit creepy, but I found some bits a tad funny as they were too over the top.

My verdict - 6 out of 10.

As Homer would say - its not so tough being a film cricket!

BoJack Horseman

Saw it today. I don't normally get scared at films, and this was no exception. Enjoyed it though. Founds the laughs pretty funny, and my mate jumped a few times which added to it.

• 4 months later...
maroonlegions

planet51_1.jpg

My wee man is itching to see this film Planet 51 and so i am .:10900:

!American astronaut Captain Charles "Chuck" Baker lands on Planet 51 thinking he's the first person to step foot on it. To his surprise, he finds that this planet is inhabited by little green people who are happily living in a white picket fence world, and whose only fear is that it will be overrun by alien invaders...like Chuck!":10900:

Archived