Time for a change

Robbo27_22

Robbo27_22

Was watching the game yesterday - ICTv Bairns - and it jogged my memory of when we had two up, two down.

This was a much better format for me. It changed it around from season to season and it always made for more competition in the other league.

It would be great to re-introduce it - freshen things up from year to year instead of the mundane 11 same teams syndrome.

Any thoughts?

Was watching the game yesterday - ICTv Bairns - and it jogged my memory of when we had two up, two down.

This was a much better format for me. It changed it around from season to season and it always made for more competition in the other league.

It would be great to re-introduce it - freshen things up from year to year instead of the mundane 11 same teams syndrome.

Any thoughts?

I agree but what we really need is an 18 team league playing each other twice.

Hearts Heritage

Ah, the whole reason the Premier League was started in the first place, to get away from the 18 team league.

I'd go for 3 or even 4 up and down. As well as making it more exciting it would take away the fear of going down.

vintage1874

I agree a larger league ICT have been well run, it will be difficult for them to get promotion and could lead to hard times. It took St Johnstone about 7 years to get back to SPL mind you I'd be pleased if St mirren went down for 7years or even longer

Archived