Vlad: Third like champions

Magnoem

I think Dougie McDonald is just out of the picture, underneath the hammer!

We couldn't be that lucky....

I wonder if he has actually read the accounts ... ?15m profit :rofl:

Unless the money for player sales has gone directly to him, by rough calculation: Gordon ?9 million, Bednar ?2.3 Million, Berra ?2.3 million, Skacel ?1million (?1.6m sale fee - ?600,000 paid), Hartley ?1.2 million is equal to ?15.8 million?

Unless the money for player sales has gone directly to him, by rough calculation: Gordon ?9 million, Bednar ?2.3 Million, Berra ?2.3 million, Skacel ?1million (?1.6m sale fee - ?600,000 paid), Hartley ?1.2 million is equal to ?15.8 million?

That would be fine if he ignores all the costs paid out!

Put it another way it would suggest that if UBIG are getting a rental for the Greggs below the St Andrew Square building that is all profit too!

It would ignore all the Makela, Beslija fees.

It would ignore all the wasted inflated wages.

You cant just cite one side of a balance sheet in respect of player costs and transfer fees and proclaim yourself a hero / genius.

Unless you are Vlad of course, and of course, then you'll have a chunk of folk believing and accepting it

tartofmidlothian
?id=63334&s=3&f=4

Love his shades.

Fitting a new horseshoe on Klimek ?

"Milo chortled proudly. "I don't buy eggs from Malta," he confessed... "I buy them in Sicily at one cent apiece and transfer them to Malta secretly at four and a half cents apiece in order to get the price of eggs up to seven cents when people come to Malta looking for them." ...

"Then you do make a profit for yourself," Yossarian declared. "Of course I do. But it all goes to the syndicate. And everybody has a share. Don't you understand? It's exactly what happens with those plum tomatoes I sell to Colonel Cathcart." "Buy," Yossarian corrected him. "You don't sell plum tomatoes to Colonel Cathcart and Colonel Korn. You buy plum tomatoes from them." "No, sell," Milo corrected Yossarian. "I distribute my plum tomatoes in markets all over Pianosa under an assumed name so that Colonel Cathcart and Colonel Korn can buy them up from me under their assumed names at four cents apiece and sell them back to me the next day at five cents apiece. They make a profit of one cent apiece, I make a profit of three and a half cents apiece, and everybody comes out ahead."

Three reasons why this is already becoming thread of the year.

Archived