Any publicity is good publicity.

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest Vanbasten1874

Well for the last few months things have become a tad stale in that department so by my reckoning the time is almost upon us when the Hearts publicity making machine is about to be switched into overdrive . That means any news emanating from the walls of tynie will be thrust into a media frenzy with all sorts of wicked rumours and speculation good and bad but mostly bad being carried through the airwaves and printing presses of this great land so my friends who is up for the coming rollercoaster of events that undoubtedly will unfold in front of us this close season i for one cannot wait being an out and out adrenalin junkie that i am . These past few months have been like going cold turkey for me so bring it on .

The People's Chimp
Well for the last few months things have become a tad stale in that department so by my reckoning the time is almost upon us when the Hearts publicity making machine is about to be switched into overdrive . That means any news emanating from the walls of tynie will be thrust into a media frenzy with all sorts of wicked rumours and speculation good and bad but mostly bad being carried through the airwaves and printing presses of this great land so my friends who is up for the coming rollercoaster of events that undoubtedly will unfold in front of us this close season i for one cannot wait being an out and out adrenalin junkie that i am . These past few months have been like going cold turkey for me so bring it on .

I like skiing very quickly down very steep mountains.

I do not like seeing hearts name dragged through the gutter press and feeling like a hostage to fortune. The stability of the Csaba era has been a godsend.

I know which kind of adrenaline rush I prefer.

Hagar the Horrible

It is about time that Vlad hit the self destruct button once again to show that he is still in control.

The People's Chimp
It is about time that Vlad hit the self destruct button once again to show that he is still in control.

Exactly. Casba Llazlo OUT.

Guest jambomickey

that's the fear.

Archived